💃CHAPTER - 14💃

Thanku for your comments and votes!!! 😘

The next part of engagement is here...

Enjoy!!!!

Krithi's POV:

He brought me to a separate area where I could see all of my cousins along with some of his friends.

I don't have a clue about what's happening. I let Hruday lead me to wherever he want.

He suddenly stopped in the middle of the hall which made me halt in my steps.

I could have hit his back with my head but I learned to balance myself, as I started to become acquainted with his ways.

Suddenly music started blasting in the background. I remained stunned for a few seconds.

I can't register what's happening until Hruday held my right hand and placed it over his shoulder.

Now It struck my mind that this is a private dance area in the hotel.

So this is why my cousins are murmuring and giggling among themselves this morning.

He took my left hand and intertwined our fingers.

I looked dumbfounded at him. Why is he doing in front of others?

I'm quite embarrassed at the situation. They are laughing loudly and some of his friends are whistling at us.

Is it necessary?!

But suddenly the smooth song changed to an English song.

Heyy!!!! I love this song......

# Song: Shape of You

We started swinging to the song at times he used to twirl me.

*Girl you know I want your love, your love is handmade for somebody like me......*

He is a bit fast, I can't catch up with him, so I opened my mouth to tell him to slow down a bit and then the next lyrics came...

*Say boy, let's not talk too much, grab on my waist and pull that body on me.....*

As if obeying the song, he pulled me even closer to him.

*I'm in love with the shape of you...*

I can feel Hruday stiffen and as I raised my head I saw a surprised look on his face.

Making myself doubt whether I saw such expression or not his face regained its composure with a devious smirk dancing on his lips.

I wonder what's in his mind.

*We push and pull like a magnet do..*

He pulled me by placing his hands on my hip...

God!!!!!! This is really embarrassing.

Is he doing this in front of people?! ( Oh... Is it ok! If people are not there?!) .

I grabbed his arm and tried to remove his hand but his grip tightened even more.

What the heck!!!

*Last night you were in my room, and my bedsheets smell like you..*

#Strike that #

That I felt embarrassing before, because this is even more embarrassing.

Me!!!

In His room!!!