💧CHAPTER - 34💧

Hey guysss!!!
Thanku for your love💝.

Krithi's POV :

Arghhhhh....

Right now I am cursing my adventurous side for ever coming out.

Who told me to accept this stupid idea and take this path?

All the excitement and happiness I felt before is now replaced by pain.

"Don't move it. Restrict the movement of the limb as much as possible, " I heard Mona's voice coming from behind.

During our walk to the top of the hill, I was so engrossed in gossiping and laughing and that's when the stupid clumsy me decided to step on an unstable stone on the way and I stumbled onto the rocky path.

My knee grazed the floor very roughly and my ankle got twisted.The pain is unbearable I must say.

As we walked at the back of the group, by the time we could call some one for help all of them already left the place!!

Thankfully Mona has bandaids in her hand bag. She quickly cleaned the wound on my knee and put the bandaid on it.

I stood up with the help of Mona. Right now the only option that is available is to reach the others jumping like those dufflepods in Narnia.

I slowly started limping as I should not put weight on my foot.

Mona shouldered most of my weight. I don't want Hruday to know about my injury.

But how will he not notice this huge swelling around my ankle.
Gosh! Why does this have to happen to me?

We started our mindless chatter which directed my mind away from the pain.

We have almost reached our destination when I saw Hruday and Dhanuj running in our direction.

"Go girl!" Mona whispered just as they reached us and left me when Hruday hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around him too. I felt happy returning to his warm embrace, I don't know why.

I can see from my peripheral view that both Mona and Dhanuj are leaving.

It felt like it has been five minutes but he didn't loosen his grip.

"Hruday!!! " I whispered quietly.

"Where are you? Do you know how worried I was about you?" saying that he broke the hug and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"No.. It's just.. " just then his gaze went to my beautifully swollen ankle and my blood stained jeans at the knee.

"What happened?! " he exclaimed and bent down to examine my leg.

"It's nothing Hruday. I just kind of slipped on the way," I said trying to sound a bit normal.

He quickly made me sit on a large stone near by and he raised my jeans to take a good look of my leg.

"Its good that you at least put the bandaid on it," he said and I remained silently.

He started the examination of my ankle and pressed it a little to which I hissed in response.

He looked at me with worry evident in his eyes --  "Is it paining too much, Krithi?"

He asked me with such emotion like he is feeling my pain himself.

"It's alright. Stop worrying so much. It's nothing biggie, " I said trying to give him a small smile ignoring my pain.