🎊CHAPTER - 31🎊

Hey guyzzzzz!
Thanku for your valuable votes and comments!
Go ahead and enjoy...

Krithi's POV :

There stood Manik with a girl, both holding each other's hands and strolling through the different sections in the mall.

I turned to see tapaswi scowling at them and started murmuring -- who's that girl?! I was about to answer her but she cut me off with her murmuring.
-- I checked his whole Instagram but didn't see her atleast in one picture.
-- May be his new gf or what?
-- Actually It's my fault I shouldn't have delayed expressing my feelings.

I thought she asked me a question. But guess not.

"Umm, Tapaswi I think we should go and talk to him, like that we can know who she is!" I told her.

"Shh krithi, lower your voice. They can hear us," she said.

We were atleast 10 meters apart. How can he hear us?
Stupid girl.

"We should follow them secretly and then know what they are to each other. If we go and ask, there is a chance of them telling a lie to us, " she reasoned stupidly.

"Why will they lie?" I asked confused.

"Because they doesn't want any disturbance in their relationship. They know, if they tell me, I'll surely ruin their relation. And look at her, she is a gold digger. I can smell it from here!!" she said glaring at that girl.

"But what if it is true love?!" I asked her.

She glared at me -- "So you are saying that their love is true love and mine is not!! You are supporting them but not me.You have changed krithi. You changed a lot!!!" she started making sad face.

God!!!!! How did you create this defective piece??

"Tapaswi, I said 'what if', I used the clause 'if'. Ok? I'm not saying their's is true love. I didn't even say they are in love," I replied hastily.

"Hello ladies!!!" we heard a voice.

We were so busy in talking that we didn't see Manik coming in our direction and right now standing in front of us smiling.

As soon as tapaswi saw him, she turned and literally ran away from here.

But I couldn't go like her right? That is childish and he would surely tell Hruday and it will not look good.

That's why we gave her the nick name 'stupid'.

Whatever the situation may be, she will do complete justice to the name.

"Hi Manik, how are you?" I asked him embarrassed.

"Hi Krithi, I'm fine. How are you?" He answered still confusingly looking in the direction in which stupid ran away.

"I'm good and...... who is this sweet lady beside you?" I asked turning to that girl.

"She is Amna, she is....." and he turned towards her.

"I'm his girlfriend!" she cut him off.

He stiffened beside her, "Umm Amna,this is Dr.Krithika, Hruday's wife!" Manik introduced me.

"Do you mean Hruday Aurora?!" She asked frowning.

Even I frowned at her question and Manik said yes to her.

"Oh my god!!! How lucky of you. He is my school mate and I always had a crush on him. He is always oblivious to me. Nevertheless we had something between us, he'll always deny the fact that it happened," saying that she winked at me.