👊CHAPTER - 25👊

Heyyyaaa...
New chapter came!
Thanku for your votes and comments 😘.
Go ahead and start reading...

Krithi's POV :

"Okay now that we have completed the first phase how about we continue to the next phase by getting rid off our modesty?? "

Hruday words are still ringing in my ears. I'm in a daze right now.

I can't even understand what is happening?

The words Hruday spoke keep on revolving in my head.

Did I really kiss him?
But why?
Why did I do that?
Am I feeling something towards him or its just some attraction?

I am still contemplating between being angry and letting myself loose in this newly found feelings.

Suddenly I felt a cool touch on the exposed part of my shoulder which broke me out of the aftermath of the earth shattering kiss.

I turned my head slightly to see what it is only to collide with his cheek and my skin is instantly lit up with sparks.

I inhaled his Musky, sophisticated, cinnamon fragranted cologne.

Oh my!! He is kissing me on the shoulder!!!

"I know you would love if I continue this further but not right now, krithi. Better luck next time," he whispered huskily.

He lifted his head and again dipped it and placed a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek and moved to his side.

I just kept staring at the ceiling. I slowly gathered my wits and slowly turned towards him and there he is sleeping peacefully as if he just didn't create havoc in my body.

This is not happening.
I cannot let him cloud my senses every time like this.
I have to stand my ground next time.

What the hell!!!
Where did the word 'next time' come from?
There won't be a next time.

Yes, that's it. With a final accusatory glance towards him and turned to my side to have a much needed sleep.

🔹🔸🔷🔸🔹🔶🔹🔸🔷🔸🔹

Sneha's POV :

The car came to a halt in front of my house and I all but ran away just to escape my mom's over the top gossip about my sweet cousin's wedding.

But guess luck is not on my side because I forgot the keys to our home are with my dad and have to wait till those two come.

I just stood there tapping my feet impatiently and blocked my mom's voice out.

But I had to listen to her when she said my name.

"Finally our Krithi got married. Hruday is a nice guy too. They look good together. If only our Sneha could get a guy like that, "my mom said to my dad.

"Dad!!! See what mom is telling. She wanted to throw me out of the house immediately! See..." I replied to dad instead of her and cried some fake tears and dad supported me telling mom that --

'If she doesn't want to marry right now, let's not bring that topic dear'.

My mom scoffed at him and she raised the other topic that she is using against me since evening.

"I know what you think. But a mother can try right. Anyways keep your views to yourself. Why would you spoil Krithi's mind?" She is referring to the song we performed, saying that she moved to their room and dad left after not before smiling at my situation.