🍅CHAPTER - 35🍅

Hey guysss!!!
Thanku for your love!!!

So this is a small announcement before the chapter.

'The Fiction Awards 2018' are open now. If you guys want to see us nominated for those awards please nominate our book.

You have to put an inline comment under the concerned genre.

Please kindly read the instructions before you nominate. Also take a look at the non-genre categories.

thefictionawards

Note: You are not obliged to do this. You do this only if you like it.

Krithi's POV :

"Shhhhh, stop screaming!!" came a whisper dangerously close to my ear.

"It's just me!" He said again.
But this time my brain started working and I recognised the voice.

I placed my hand on my heart as I can still feel my heart pounding.

I slowly turned to see Hruday in all his glory standing behind me.

"For God's sake Hruday, turn on the damn lights!!! " I could not stop my voice from rising when I said this to him. I cannot even see him clearly with all this darkness.

He turned on the lights just like I said but I could not make out how he did it in this darkness without tumbling onto the floor after hitting something.

After that he came back and stood in front of me and finally I can see him clearly.

When I saw his face the first thing that I noticed is the dark circles surrounding his eyes.

What happened to him?
By looking at him I can tell without a doubt that he didn't slept well!
But why?

"Hruday! Why did you scare me like that? Can't you properly sit and wait for us? And How the hell did you enter the house when I clearly remember locking the house before going out? " I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"I have my ways! " he said with his usual smirk on his face.

"Oh really! Now pray tell me what all ways you have," I asked him seriously.

"Well. First of all, luck is by my side today and I made sure that I didn't have to wait for hours infront of the gate for you to come."

"As I was waiting for you outside the door your neighbours saw me and gave me the key you left for your father," he explained.

By the way, why in the actual hell am I having a conversation with him?

As far as I remember I am supposed to be angry with him.

That stupid jerk didn't attend any of my calls or messages but he has the audacity to come to my house and talk to me with that smirk.

I glared at him crossing my hands!

"What?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Don't you know?" I asked him still glaring. I am sure that he understood why I'm angry with him.

"What am I supposed to know?" He asked me taking small steps towards me.

Why is he coming towards me?
He is supposed to answer me or atleast start a fight.