🎶CHAPTER - 23🎶

Heyyy guysss...
Our practicals are completed!
Thanku for your votes and comments 😘.
Here is the next chapter...

Krithi's POV :

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Aurora!!! "

"Thank you Mr.Pandey," Hruday  replied with a polite smile.

I gave him a wide smile.  I have been doing this since 2 hours. My cheeks are hurting from smiling too much.

My back is aching badly due to the prolonged standing.

I'm wearing a heavy Lehanga, its so difficult to carry it.

After a while when I'm adjusting my dress someone blocked the light focusing me

I raised my head to see the person and can't help the smile that curved on my lips seeing him.

He looked at me with a toothed grin and gave me a bear hug. I hugged him back happily.

"You are looking drop dead gorgeous!!! " he whispered in my ear for which I giggled.

We heard someone clearing throat and I looked at the source only to be greeted by the sight of a very grumpy Hruday.

Ronit gave hruday a side hug --  "Congrats man!!! I never thought you would ever marry but look at you, you married the most beautiful girl. "

"Shut up Ronny. Don't start it again," I said and he smirked at me.

"Oh come on Devasena! I know you like it. Don't avoid me just because your husband is here," he said and I rolled my eyes in reply.

"What the.. " Hruday was about to say but he was cut off by the camera man -- " Sir, Smile please."

Ronny quickly stood in between us and put a hand around Hruday's shoulder.

I looked towards the camera smiling when suddenly Ronny pulled me towards him with his hand around my waist. I just laughed at his antics. The photo is clicked with a bright flash.

"Mr. Aurora, please look at the camera. Let's do it again," the camera man said.

Another flash has gone when the camera man again spoke up, "Sir, please smile a bit"

"That's enough," Hruday said in a gruff voice. Meanwhile Myra called Ronit. He left the stage after hugging me for one last time.

All our relatives, Friends and colleagues are present here and are enjoying the party well.

Meanwhile I looked at Ronny and remembered how it all started.

Nostalgia..

"Don't be too shy, it's common to discuss such things now a days baby." I heard someone saying and turned to see a handsome guy standing at the door.