👄CHAPTER - 44👄

Hey Lovelies!!
Thanku for your votes and comments!!

Krithi's POV:

"Ok, we'll have the baby but not today sweetheart. I want it to be special for you, special for us. You are drunk now, I don't want you to regret it later!" He said firmly.

Oh my god!! Krithi, you are forgetting your mission of protecting earth. Go and lay on the bed.

I left Hruday's hand and quickly laid on the bed.

Now, what are we talking??

Aah, our babies.... But what's wrong if I'm drunk, he can take our baby from my Tummy, right!

And hey!!!
I'm not drunk!!!!

My actions are just slightly uncoordinated with my mind...

"I'm not drunk, I'm sober!" I replied seriously and raised my hands for Hruday, as if asking him to come and engulf me in his hug.

He closed his eyes tightly for a few seconds and then came forward and sat on the bed.

My arms started paining and I dropped them to my side, I'm still in supine position.

He took my palm into his palm and slowly caressed it for a while.

And then he kissed my palm making the area tickle. I giggled slightly at that sensation.

He looked at me with so many feelings that I couldn't point out clearly.

He slowly started kissing  my hand and made his way upwards.

The more he kissed the more it tickled. It must be due to the little stubble on his chin.

I tried to control but finally the giggles broke out and I tried to move my hand away from him.

"Hubby! It's tickling a lot! Go and shave your stubble right now!" I ordered him as his wife, which I am.

"Krithi, It will take some time dear! Tell me clearly what you want right now! My clean aftershave face or a Baby?" He replied with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Hmmmmm.... Seems - hiccup - like I ha - hiccup - have to - hiccup - compromise- hiccup - for now!! Continue!!" with that my giggles continued along with his lip attacks.

Suddenly one doubt struck my mind and I immediately raised it infront of Hruday.

"Hubby, I know that babies come from abdomen then why are you not dealing with it. Stop kissing my neck and check my abdomen Hubbyyyy!!!" I pleaded him with puppy dog eyes and started raising the gown I'm wearing.

But Hruday placed his hand on my hand. He made me loose my grip on my gown and pinned my hands above my head.

"I know what to do krithi. You just close your eyes and feel what I'm doing!" He replied huskily in my ears and locked my lips with his.

The kiss is very passionate and I felt tingles on my abdomen along with my lips also.

Hmm...I think the magic has  started!!

Then he released my lips and started kissing my face leaving no space unattended.

He is doing all the work! I too have to contribute something from my side...

With that I kissed his cheek when he kissed mine.

He started kissing my neck and since his ear is touching my lips I kissed it  and teased his ear with my teeth.