🔥CHAPTER - 10🔥

Hello people...

Thank you for your support and hope you people continue it further!!

Thanku once again lovelies😚.

Krithi's POV :

What the heck!!! Why did he snatch my phone?

How dare he glare at me like that when I should be the one angry with him?

"Mr. Hruday, can you please give me my phone? " I asked him controlling my anger. But he did not make a move to do so.

I gave him an angry look and tried to take my phone from his hand.
But he moved his hand upwards which made it difficult for me.

Why the hell is he behaving like this?!
Did he forgot to take his 'pill' for arrogance today? He is behaving childishly.

I tried to bring his hand down by pulling it, but I didn't realise that I moved close to him.

Suddenly I felt the change in the atmosphere around us.

He circled his hand around my waist, way possesively bringing me closer to him.

He stared at my face deeply.

I lost my self in those brown orbs again. Can I ever get full of those orbs?! I wondered.

But my mind reminded me of the task at hand. I am planning to take advantage of this situation.

I slowly reached up to his hand without breaking my gaze. Finally I reached my phone.

I pulled my phone out of his hold and smirked victoriously at him. He seemed to be lost somewhere.

His grip loosened and I came out of his hold and continued talking with Bala.

Bala was very worried and asked me about the sounds he heard on phone.

I said- "Hruday arrived and he snatched my phone away. "

He replied - "Do you need some help krithi...Do you want to get away from him. "

I told him- "Its alright, I can manage."

"Ok, krit-kat, if any thing happened you can call me, you know!! I will always be at your service, " he said.

"Ok. Balaa I will keep that in mind. Bye, " with that I ended the call and turned around.

I came face to face with an angry man. What's his problem, I can't understand him at all😓.

I raised my eyebrows, questioning him to elaborate the reason behind his anger.

He asked, " Who is Bala?"

What?! Out of all the questions I didn't expect him to ask me this.

"Why do you think that I am going to answer your question?! " I answered him uninterestedly.

"You te-" he started.

But I cut him off -
" Look Hruday. We can have this endless argument some other time. But can we just have some dinner now. I am tired and hungry right now."

As if on cue my stomach growled. I felt embarrassed. He just sighed and went back to his seat.

At present my mind is completely filled with thought 'food'. All other things are my second preferences.

I took my seat. We ordered our food and waited for it silently.

We started eating after its arrival and I moaned in the middle tasting the delicious food.