🌩CHAPTER - 30🌧

Hey guyss!!
Thanku for your votes and comments!! 😘

Krithi's POV :

Finally my night duty is over. And now after the completion of my morning shift, I can go and sleep for sometime.

When I reached the common room, I was quite surprised.

There on the table near my usual seat is a hot box and a bouquet of my favorite flowers.

Who would have brought them? 

That's when the yellow stick note on the box caught my attention.

There is only one word on it-- 'EAT'.

Just seeing the note I can imagine the mighty Hruday ordering me with a stern look on his face.

I hope I could wield a magic wand saying 'RIDDIKULUS' just like Harry Potter and the next minute he would turn into something funny.

Coming back to the situation in hand, I am quite surprised that Hruday actually did this for me.

I wonder how he knows about my likes!!

I like this side of him, sweet and lovely, exactly opposite of the arrogant and egoistic man that shows up whenever he is near me.

Why can't he be like this when he is with me?
Why do things unknowingly and indirectly?!

Even when I called him he did not accept that he brought them for me!!

I cannot help but smile just looking at these flowers.

While I was busy admiring the flowers someone suddenly snatched them from my hand.

I was about to shout at whoever dared to do this but was interrupted by a scream which I am quite habituated to.

"What are you doing Krithi? How dare you touch these flowers?" Tapaswi shouted at me.

"What! Now I have to take your permission to even touch my favourite flowers, "I asked her sarcastically.

"These may be your favourite flowers. But I bought them for a special person, " she said dreamily.

Did I hear it right?
Did she say she bought them?

To confirm my doubts I asked her, "you bought them? "

"Of course I bought them. Who else would do that? If you want proof look here. I even kept a card in the bouquet!!" with that she took a card that is hidden deep in the bouquet.

I read the card aloud, "Have a great day - Your Heart beat!"
My happiness plummeted to the ground looking at those flowers!!! 

All this time I was happy not entirely because of the flowers.

It was also due to the fact that Hruday did something sweet especially for me.

"Krithi, are you alright?" stupid asked me.

I just smiled at her and asked, "And may I know who this special person is?"

But she refused to spill the beans!

Who it might be?
Do I know this guy?
Suddenly a face flashed in my mind.

"Stupid, Is this the same person who I think he would be?Or did you find another new crush?" I asked with a lot of curiosity.

"What 'would be' are you talking about?" stupid blushed profusely.I smiled at her face!

"I know who you are trying so hard to make him fall in love with you! Best of luck!! " we both smiled after that and she left to the ward.