💥CHAPTER - 11💥

Thank you guyzzzzz...
For your votes and comments!!!
Now enjoy the most awaiting chapter... 🏵🏵🏵

Krithi's POV :

I opened the door and the sight that greeted me, shocked me to the core.

What the hell!!!

Why is HOD mam here?! Then I looked beside her to see Hruday standing there along with Arjun uncle.

Why is Hruday here? I clearly remember telling him that I am not into this. Then why the hell is he visiting my house!!

I looked at him with confusion. In return he gave me an arrogant smirk.

Can't I atleast live a day with peace in his presence?

My mind searched for the possibilities while my heart sensed that something bad is going to happen.

His gaze locked at my face for a while and then it descends down.

Ohh... So is he checking me out?!

His smirk widened even more if possible and he looked at me mockingly.

"Krithi....Who is it?" my mom's voice brought me out of my reverie.

She came and stood beside me looking as surprised as me but with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

She welcomed them into our home while I stood there like a statue. What is happening?

My mother nudged me which made me to look in her direction. She signaled me to change my dress with her eyes.

I looked down at my dress and I can feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. So I excused my self and quickly ran to my room.

I am wearing a crop top with
* MINIONS * over it with a grey cotton short that reached my knees.

Immediately I rushed to my room and changed into a presentable dress

All the time, only one thing is running in my mind. Why is HOD mam here??

I heard laughing sounds downstairs but I'm scared to go down.

Don't know is it because of mam or that Hruday or whatever.

"Krithii!!!!" My mom called me.

I have to go. I went to hall and all heads turned to me.

My anxiety reached peak. I don't like so much attention.

Everyone smiled at me except one,
Ofcourse!!

And I returned them a smile.

My dad motioned me to sit beside him, I did.