Four and half hours drive later, they have arrived at their destination. The scenery was so beautiful and calming. After he parked his car, he took her hands and both of them made their way to one of the hills which facing the beautiful ocean. As they almost made to the top, Siara's breath hitched. She couldn't believe to the scenery before her.

"What is this?" Siara asked.

Jonathan's lips curled up, "This, is where we're going to make our vow."

She spun her body to him, "What?"

Siara gasped as she looked Jonathan had already down in one knee, stretched his arm with the velvet box in his hand. He opened the box and revealed the blue sapphire ring attached to the box. He smiled.

"I know this was all so sudden to you, but I've been planning this for a whole month." He began, "I'm sorry I never really asked you to be my girlfriend or such because I want to be with you forever, and that means as your husband."

Siara's chest rise and fall, trying her best to not cry just yet.

"I know you've been doubting me for a long time until this morning you still have, but I'm assure you my goddess, my heart stay the same today, tomorrow and forever. I love you, Siara."

Now, she couldn't stop the tears coming out from her eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

The question she wanted to hear. The question she has been waiting for a year. Now, her doubt was gone as he asked one meaningful question she would happily answered.

"Yes,of course!" She replied in happiness.

Jonathan stood up from where he was. He put the ring on Siara's ring finger then he kissed her. Showing her how much he loves her. Everyone who saw it, cheering in happiness including their family.

"Good thing you said yes." He said as pulled away from her.

"Why?"

"Because you marrying me now."

Jonathan spun her body to the view.  Stood there the reverend in the middle of the wooden altar with every guests on each side. Jonathan walked up first to the altar. In there, stood Andrew and David as his best man. Then Siara saw Sarah and two her daughters as her bridesmaid walking down to the altar, then Bianca approached her. She hugged her then gave Siara a bucket of roses. Bianca walked up first to the aisle down to the altar. This is what she dreamt of. A simple wedding with her family came to celebrate.

"I never knew I get the privilege to saw you walking down the aisle twice." A well known voice came up to her ears.

She looked behind to saw Nick, dashingly handsome on white shirt and khaki slacks. He's wearing a suspender and a khaki bowtie attached to his neck. Even though it was casual, he still handsome as ever.

"But here I am, witness you getting married, once again. Hopefully he didn't say no like I did. That would be a mistake." Nick continue.

"Nick..." Siara couldn't form a single word in her mind as he approached her.

He took a deep breaths, "I know I'm not one of your family, but do you mind if I'm walking you down the aisle?"

A tear came down to her cheek. Siara touched his cheek then nods her head to him. Nick took her hand then kissed her palm. He put her hand on his forearm and as on cue, the wedding hymn began to played. Together, Siara and Nick began to walk slowly, approaching Jonathan who was waiting on her in the end. As they arrived at the altar, Nick took her hand. Straightening his posture, Nick looked at Jonathan in the eyes.