Chapter Six

"So Siara, did you put a spell on my brother?" David asked.

The whole family now sat at the backyard garden, longuing themselves near the pool. They were having breakfast together, just like they used to, but this time it seemed completed when David's around. The Xavier family used to laughed here and there but when there was David, the atmosphere was quite cheerful.

Jonathan has finally forgave him. Whatever happened in the past, Jonathan and David tried to let it go and moved on. They mend theirs sibling relationship. Even though sometimes Jonathan doesn't know how to made a conversation with his brother, deep down he knew he was missed him. When their father was passed away, both of them made a pact to protect their family, especially their mother.

Turns out, David was the first one to broke their pact. It was saddening of course, but they learned to move on now.

"Watch it Dave." Jonathan interuppted, glared playfully at his brother, "Or you're going to regret it."

David laughed, "It's not my fault brother. You're the one who amazed me. How one woman took a whole turn in your mind."

"David." He warned him.

"Stop teasing your brother Dave." Their mother chimed in.

David held his hand on surrender. How he loved to teased his brother. He sure was missing this. It was like he doesn't want to let it go. Saw how his brother, Jonathan was very happy with his fiancee and his bestfriend with his girlfriend, not to forgot how his mother's eyes was filled with happiness and alive. David was very sure he doesn't wanted to fvcked up again.

"So when we're going to leave?" Bianca asked.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrow, "Leave?"

"I thought we're going to see your mother." Bianca reminded him.

"Oh yeah... That..."

"You forget didn't you?"

Andrew gave his girlfriend a sheepish smile, "Sorry baby, I have to go to office."

"In sunday?" Bianca eyed him suspiciously.

Andrew glanced to Siara and Jonathan with pleading eyes. Jonathan doesn't took the hint, but Siara does. She bit back a smile.

"I thought you agreed to shopping with me, B." Siara said.

Bianca looked to her. Andrew let out a breath, his girlfriend stop to pondering him.

"Right now?" Bianca asked, "You want to celebrate that today?"

"Celebrate what?" Jonathan asked.

Siara squeezed his thigh a little bit harder, made him whipped his head to her direction. In that moment, Jonathan could saw the look in Siara's eyes. He needed to play along.

"Our engagement. Did you forget?"

"Ah yes!" Jonathan looked to Bianca, "We wanted to celebrate it over dinner some families too. After me and Andrew out from office."

"I totally forgot we're going to visit my mom today." Andrew said, "But it is okay for you to go shopping with Siara right?"

Bianca rolled her eyes, "Good thing I love you Andrew, or I will think you're not serious into this."

Andrew gave her toothy grin, "I'll make it up to you okay?"

Bianca pecked his lips then got up from Andrew's lap. "Come on girlfriend, we need to get ready." She ordered Bianca, "You coming Helen?"

The old woman smiled, "I need to see the caterer dear. After all, it was really last minute order. And I need to pick up a good suit for Smith as well. "