Chapter One

It's been a while for Siara to live in her boyfriend mansion. She already got used to everything around. She still couldn't believed herself to live in such a beautiful castle, because of how crazy big Jonathan's house was. Siara felt content with everything's going on her life. Finally she could live her life in happy way without no doubt. What a nice feeling. The last time she felt genuinely happy was when she on her whatever relationship she had with Julian, and that was before he began to hurt her.

Siara no longer dwell on the past. After Julian's cheating facade, she no longer made contact with the man. She simply kicked him out of her life. Now that she already got the love of her life, she doesn't wanted to trade it with anyone else. A smile crept into her lips as she remembered that night, when Jonathan appeared on her patio house after six month of his absences. She remembered their promise to never let each other go again. And this time, they worked hard on their promise.

"Are you thinking naughty thought?"

Siara felt surprised by a soft voice to her ears. She jerked her head up and looked into Helen, Jonathan's mother, stood in front of her. She definitely not thinking about all naughty things in her head but she blushed hard anyway. The old woman has a bluntly mouth just like her bestfriend, Bianca. No wonder those two women get along so very well.

Siara smiled as Helen sit next to her. She opened her mouth, "No Helen. Absolutely not."

"Well, it seems like that to me." She grinned.

"Helen!"

Helen laughed, "I'm just kidding dear. How are you? The pregnancy doing good to you?"

"The thing I know is I'm getting fat." Siara made a horror face, "Also the ache on my back and my feet is getting worse. But aside of that, I'm fine."

"Welcome to motherhood." Helen chuckled, "I have two sons, so I know what is like very well."

Mentioning her two sons made Siara felt a little sad. She know Jonathan's brother from some old magazines and internet she found a long time ago. There's no a photo of him on Jonathan's mansion. He really banned him from his life,including to his mother. Her boyfriend was really angry on his brother. David Xavier, that was Siara remembered about his name.

"Helen?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you miss David?"

Helen looked surprised a bit then her eyes softened after hearing her son's name, "Everyday Siara."

"Do you still have contact with him?" Siara asked curiously.

Helen nodded, "Sometimes he called me or send me mail and gifts. He lives in New York now, continued family's company."

Siara eyes widened, "Jonathan still gave him the family bussiness?"

"He's not a heartless man, Siara. Even though his demeanor screamed that." She chuckled, "But he gave David an ultimatum. He could only have the company bussiness in United States while Jonathan owned half the world."

"That's kind of bit harsh, don't you think? Seclude him from the world?" 

"Well, David knows it his punishment." Helen shrugged, "He knows it his fault from the beginning. While Anna head over heels falling in love with him, David only wanted her body."

"You knew about that?" Her tone kind of surprised.

"That's why I always went to New York dear." She gave her half smile, "Even though what he did was wrong, I'm still her mother."

Siara felt tongue tied by Helen's statement. She doesn't know how to replied back. At some point the old beautiful woman felt dissapointed by her son action. But the other part of her heart missed him too. There was nothing else she could do but to accepted another son's offered. At least Jonathan not disowned David from the family.