Chapter Twelve

Three weeks.

Three weeks without a word has been said from Siara's mouth. She tried everything she could to avoid Jonathan. The man was frustrated as well. He tried to reached for her. But she was too stubborn. Jonathan couldn't blame her either. It was his fault. He know had sex with Anna might be a weapon to defeat him in the end, but at that time he didn't think through. He just go with what his mind desire. 

He tried to call and talk to Anna, but the goddamn woman was to scared to pick up her phone. He was lost. Not only Siara ignored him, so does the rest of his family. Even David chose to went back to New York. Only Smith were the one who talk to him, but the boy was too little to understand what's going on in his father's life.

For those three weeks, anything revolve in Jonathan's life was a mess. He couldn't eat properly, not having sleep much, all of his works was left behind. All he could think about was his fiancée. Jonathan needed her. Jonathan needed Siara more than anything in his life. He knew he messed up with their relationship. What he have done was unforgivable, but nevertheless, it was only Siara who could made him more alive than ever.

Jonathan walked to his office with drowsy feeling. He has no spirit left about going to work. As he arrived in front of his office room, a receptionist came to him.

"Mr. Xavier, there's a guest for you." She said.

"I don't want to meet anyone." He replied bitterly.

"Um... It's Mrs. Sullivan sir. She's already inside your office."

Without saying anything else, Jonathan went inside to his office. He saw Anna with worried expression etched to her face. How could she be worried? It should be him and not her who looked worried.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked menacingly, "I've been looking for you Anna! Why didn't you answered my calls?"

She stood up from her seat, "Jonathan please listen to me first."

"No you don't!" He roared, "You set me up! I know there's something suspicious the moment you came to my mansion! You fucking-"

"I'm pregnant." Anna cut him off.

Suddenly, Jonathan's breath seemed to stop. Does he heard her right? She must be delusional, isn't she?

"I'm pregnant Jonathan." She said again, this time more louder, "We didn't used protection and I'm not on the pill."

"You... must be joking right?"

Anna rummaged to her bag then she pulled out a white envelope from it. She gave it to him. At first, it took ten seconds, Jonathan only stared at the envelope. Then he took it from her and opened it. He read it carefully.

POSITIVE.

One word which made Jonathan's world crumbled beneath him. This couldn't be happening. How could he be so careless? What is wrong with him?

"I couldn't take your call." Anna began, "I d-don't know how you would react over this."

He just stood silence. Staring at her dumbfounded. His relationship with Siara was on the edge. And now there's another baby came from his seed but the one that Siara carried. It was belong to someone else as well. If Siara knew this, better yet, if his whole family knew about this, surely he was in hell. There was no way there would be a future him with Siara.

"This can't be happening." He whispered, more to himself.

Anna shook her head, "No, Jonathan it's not. I'm pregnant with-"

"That is a fucking lie!!" He shouted, made Anna flinched, "You're a whore Anna! It couldn't be my child!"

"But I have no one to have sex with besides you Jonathan! This your fucking child!" Anna shouted as well.

Jonathan doesn't continued his words when he heard his office door came to open. Both he and Anna looked to the doorway and saw Siara stared at them with horrified expression.

Jonathan could fucking swear, there was something wrong with his life right now. This was his downfalls. Why God always played with his fate?

The last thing he ever wanted to do was to hurt Siara. He hurt her before. Kept a secret to her was a wrong move and they were moving apart in the past. The feelings was tortured him. It was like, the air seems gone when Siara was not there with him anymore. He wanted to killed himself that day. The pain was to unbearable.

And now, he felt it again. Those hollow emotion.

"What... did you... just said?"

Jonathan took steps so he approached Siara. But the woman glare at him. She wanted an answer. She wanted the truth.

"Give me that paper." Siara ordered him.

Jonathan looked defeated, but still he shook his head, "There must be a mistake Siara. This couldn't be happening."

"Give. Me. That. Paper." She said emphasize every word.

But Jonathan doesn't do as she said. So Siara snatched it from him. She read the results. Her hand was shaking once again. All of her life, this was the saddest truth she ever encountered with. It seems like her love life was never right. There's always something wrong, something hurting her.

She crumpled the paper results, tossed it on the floor, and turned her heels to runaway from them. She had enough with it. She doesn't wanted to felt it anymore. It was too damn hurt Siara couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't live with Jonathan anymore. Not when there's another woman carrying his child.

Siara stride out from the building. Many times Jonathan caught her but she doesn't want to saw his face again. The face of a man who cheated on her. She not care how many times Jonathan told her there was a mistake, or if he still love her, she doesn't want to hear it. She stopped a cab then began her journey to Jonathan's mansion with one thing on her mind.

She had to get out from there, fast. Siara doesn't care if Bianca or Helen stopped her, she needed to get out from Jonathan's life.

As she arrived at Jonathan's mansion, she told the driver to wait for her for half hour. Siara needed to pack her things. Mostly her essential. She doing it as fast as she could. But of course, Jonathan was faster too to catched up with her.

He tried to stop her, "Siara please, just please listen to me. Don't go!"

Silence.

"Sweetheart come on, don't do this to me." Tears began to shown on Jonathan's eyes.

Silence.

"Siara, please, I beg you."

But his pleas was never heard. Siara kept pack all of her things she needed. Both of them were now crying. Siara never understood why Jonathan would cheated on her. He proposed her. He made her carrying his child. He love her. But then why? Isn't she enough for him?

"Siara..." He said through his sobbed, "Don't do this. I need you sweetheart... I need you my goddess."

"You don't need me. Not anymore." Her voice was cracked, "It's over Jonathan."

"No, no, no." He shook his head vigorously. Jonathan made her stop what she was doing then hugged her tightly. He afraid to let her go. He doesn't want to. "Please don't leave me, please."

Siara tried to pushed him away from his embrace, "I had enough Jonathan. Just let me go!"

He wanted to hugged her again, but she was fast enough to pushed him again until he collapsed on the floor. Siara pulled out her ring from her left hand then tossed it to Jonathan.

"We're over Jonathan. I'm sorry but I can't." Siara said while took her suitcase, "Just take care of her. Take care of her baby. Goodbye Jonathan."

With that, Siara walked as fast as she could to her cab again despite the fact that she pregnant with big bump on her. Jonathan got up and ran to the front yard. But it was too late. Her cab leaving his mansion.

His knees felt weak. He doesn't have any strength left in him to chase her. Once again Siara was slipped away from his hand. This day he lost it.

Jonathan lost his life.
Forever.