Chapter Seven

Jonathan already woke up thirty minutes ago. But he reluctantly to got up from the bed. His goddess which slept soundly next to him was the reason why. Since he opened his eyes, he couldn't stare away from Siara. Sometimes he couldn't believe himself, such a beautiful woman like her end up with a widowed man like him. Sometimes he thought that Siara could had someone better than him. But at the same time he doesn't have the heart to let her go. He was to selfish to let anyone have her. Jonathan wanted Siara for himself. The possesiveness in his body always made a move towards her and he couldn't help it.

He loves her too much.

With his hands caged her not so little body, he tigthen his hugged on her. He inhaled her strawberry scent, her favorite. God he couldn't waited to marry her and really claimed her as his. Jonathan stroked her belly. Loving the inside of her growed up every minute. He pulled away his hand slowly from her neck and began to crawled below to her bump. He still stroked it lightly and added few kisses on it.

He love his goddess and his little angel. He pray to God nothing again could seperated them. He couldn't bear it.

"What are you doing?" Siara's groggy voice came to live.

Jonathan smiled against her belly, "Loving my fiancee."

Still with eyes closed, she twirled his hair, "Don't you always?"

"And I want to keep it that way my goddess." He replied back.

His kiss continued down until just above her sex. Siara shivered and moaned lightly by the touch of her fiance lips. His lips was magical as always. Suddenly, Jonathan moved her body, so she was lay back to the bed. He kissed her inner thighs, loving the creamy skin of her.

"Jonathan." Siara moaned again.

As his cue, he delved his tongue through her clit. The sensation was bliss. Siara gripped the sheet tighter as Jonathan played with her little bundle of nerve. The smell of sex and her dripping juice was more than enough to aroused him. There was no end about lust over her. Even if she got old, he still would made love to her over and over again.

Her panted became more louder. His tongue did wonders to her core. Siara screamed when Jonathan thrusted his tongue to inside of her. She was writhed and lost of her sense as Jonathan plunge into her with his tongue. God, she was loving this. No matter what he did, there's a hint of love in every touch. She too, couldn't got enough of him.

"God, Jonathan..." Siara panted, "I'm..."

Jonathan could felt her body tensed. Her stomach was scrunched with climax. Her toes curled up on the sheet. While his tongue thrusted to her, Jonathan brought his hand up then played her clit to add the sensation.

It was enough to made Siara screamed in ecstasy. Her pleasure scream was music to Jonathan's ear.

He licked clean every drop on her core. Jonathan got up then crawled above her. His goddess was tired from her climax. But he wasn't done yet. In fact, he will never done with her.

Jonathan kissed her lips slowly. Tasting every touch of her soft lips. Siara could taste her juice on his mouth and hell, it was made her aroused again. Blamed it on her pregnancy hormones or she just horny, she didn't care. Having sex with Jonathan was addictive to her.

Jonathan swirled his index finger to her skin. Made a trace from her neck down to her nipple. Both the sensitive bud was erect. Even if she just had cum, her body still respond well to his touch. He broke off their kissed. When she wanted to protested, he put his finger on her lips.

"Patient baby." He ordered, "I just want to take this off from you."

Jonathan took off her sexy nightie she was wearing. Without bra and panty, his goddess know how to lured him to heaven. He smirked as he saw her naked body. She was beautiful. His eyes took in her feature. From her face, her neck, her breast, her bump, her sex, her thighs, down to her feet. How could he be so lucky?