Chapter Eight

Jonathan still remembered how stunned and shocked when he saw his ex wife, Anna, in his living room mansion, stood proudly and still a fucking beautiful woman he ever saw. After five, going six years, without seeing her, his mind was froze. It was too hard to be mad at her when his heart was numb by the thought of saw her again.

His rigid body was too hard to registered she was there, in front of him. Demanding to met her son again. If there was no David beside him, he sure as hell he would be a fucking idiot to just stood there. His tongue was like tied inside his mouth. No words were out.

Yeah that was right. He was a fucking idiot. How could his ex wife became more and more pretty and sexy at the same time? To add his stupid mind, she still had this effect on him. Well, that wasn't something new. Anna was the very first woman he ever love, before she ripped his heart out. Jonathan knew it was hurt and he couldn't forgave her.

But when she stood there in his mansion, all he wanted to do was kneeled in front of her.

It was sick. He love Siara. He asked her to marry him. How could he betrayed her? He couldn't do that. If he ever let that thought slip to his head, he was no better than Anna. A cheater and he disgusted with a cheater.

"God... This can't be fucking happening." He muttered to himself.

"You said something?"

Jonathan glance to David. His little brother looked confused.

Jonathan shook his head, "No, I said nothing."

David snorted, "Yeah right. You weren't yourself since this past two weeks. Is this has to do with Anna?"

"No." He replied too quickly.

David sighed, "Well if that what you said then get your shit together brother."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean try harder to not made your fiancee worried." David stated, "Anna still had effect on you, hide it well."

Jonathan just stayed silent. Damn, his brother could read him. He doesn't need Siara to worried about him and their relationship. Hell, he wouldn't forgave himself if Siara decided to broke off their engagement. He love her. He couldn't live without her, so does his son.

But fuck, Anna was messed up with his head. He needed a distraction.

"Well while you're figuring out how, I'm going to pick up Smith in his school with Siara." David began again, "You don't mind right?"

"I'm fine. I trust you Dave." Jonathan replied. "Beside you need to bond with her. She need a brother."

David smile, "I can do that."

"Just a brother and nothing more. I'm going to kill you if you try anything else with her." He threatened his brother.

David arched his eyebrow, "And I'm going to kill you if you make my sister worry Jonathan. I mean it. Get Anna fucking out of your head now."

With that, David left him alone in the backyard. What his brother said was true. He needed to forgot Anna and he was definitely needed a distraction. Like right now.

******************************

"Since when you like to chauffeur me?" Siara asked as their car on the way.

David glanced to her a bit, "You don't like it?"

She narrowed her eyes, "You don't try to..."