Chapter Twenty Four

Yeap, you read right on your notification, I just update three chapters in a row (yeay me!)

I just feel guilty for leaving you all hanging for a long time since my last update.

Anyway, happy reading guys! Don't forget your comment and vote. Thank you so much!

-----------------------------------------

"Everything is set?"

Nick's deep voice broke off Siara's daze as she stared outside the window. She looked back to him and smile. She approached him then kissed him.

"Yeah, everything is set." Siara replied.

"I'm going to miss you both." He stated.

She frowned, "You sure about this? You can say no if you don't agree with it."

Nick only stared at her. His heart wanted to say no, but the way Siara asked his permission if she and Sabrina could spent their time at Jonathan's mansion for three days, she had him there. Especially when she made him thought what if Sarah's husband didn't gave him the right to saw his daughters. It was Nick's weakness. Hell, it was every father weakness in the world when it comes to their children.

Nick snake his hands on her waist, "We talked about this, right? I'm fine with it."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I am. It's him I don't trust, Siara." He said, "But, he had the right to spend his time with his daughter. And in the end, Sabrina need to know that her real father are alive and want her as well in his life."

Siara smiled, "I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me, Nick."

"By loving me." Nick said which made Siara's expression turned a bit different, "Someday, of course."

Nick pulled away from her then resume his preparation for Siara's leaving. There was a tension between them every time Nick answered her appreciation by loving him. True he didn't rush her to love him back. It takes time. But there was a pang in Siara's chest if she couldn't return the favor. She was more than anything wanted to love Nicholas Brentley back.

But the hidden truth was, she couldn't wait to spend this three days with Jonathan Xavier as well. So which one she love?

Maybe she was already found the answer but she was to afraid to admit it, even to her own heart and mind.

"You ready?" Nick asked.

Siara nodded, "Of course."

Nick smiled to her then let her out of their apartment first. He promised her to accompany her to London, where she would meet Jonathan there to pick her up.

As they arrived at London, Siara's heart beating fast. She couldn't believe herself that this was going to happen. After a month since her lasr encounter with Jonathan, she finally had the courage to told Nick the truth. She's been afraid this whole time. Siara knows both Nick and Jonathan didn't end their argument in good terms.

But as the days passed, she knew it was wrong too to kept Jonathan away from Sabrina. The little thing in her heart told her, she wanted him to know his daughter as well. Watching her growing up. Knowing that she had two fathers might confused her, but Siara wouldn't change it in different way. Sabrina needed to know the truth. The bitter truth.

Siara got out from the train along with Nick and Sabrina on her stroller, sleeping safe and sound. They made their way to the lobby station. Anxious filled her. It has been a long time since she saw Jonathan. Finally, her doe eyes found him.

Jonathan Xavier.

He wore a black v-neck t-shirt combined with black blazer and fitted jeans. He looked polish and casual at the same time which made Siara's lips dry. There wasn't once Jonathan didn't made her panties wet because of his manliness.

Jonathan spotted them as they approached him. He smiled warmly to her and she smiled back. Siara didn't realized her fiancè wasn't beside her until he pulled her back then took her lips hungrily with his.

Jonathan's smile slipped from his lips. All his vein boiled seeing Siara being kissed by other man. He clenched his hand hard. Trying to contain his rage at bay. He didn't want to cause a scene. After all, Siara wasn't his anymore. Nick opened his eyes while kissing her, looking deadly on Jonathan's eyes. Jonathan could saw he was planned this the moment they saw him. Luring him to be uncontrol. Therefore, Siara wouldn't change her mind to not spend her time with him.

But this was the childish stage to made him angry. Jonathan won't buy it. Not when his precious time with Siara and Sabrina at stake. He cleared his throat to broke off their intimacy. Reluctantly, Nick let go her sweet plum lips.

"I'm going to miss you." Nick said.

She patted his chest, "We'll keep talking to each other okay? I'll keep you updated, I promise."

"That's my girl." He kissed the side of her temple, "I love you, baby."

She didn't say anything but hugged him tightly. Hoping he could sense that she has the feeling too but to afraid to said it out loud. After all, Siara love both men but she couldn't tell the truth to him. Not right now.

Nick turned his eyes to Jonathan, "Take care both of them, will you? They are the most precious thing in my life."

"Yes, of course." Jonathan replied to him through gritted teeth, "You ready Siara?"

She nodded her head then looked to Nick again, "Three days, okay?"

Nick laughed, "I wish you could go home soon than that."

She pecked his lips, "I will sweetheart."

Slowly, she retract herself from him and approached Jonathan closer. The man nodded to her then guided her to his car. Siara saw the black sleek Audi with George stold beside it. Siara smiled widely to him. It has been a long time since the last time she saw him, when she still pregnant of course.

A warm feeling on Siara's hand made her gasped. Jonathan touched her hand.

"Take Sabrina to the car with you." He ordered, "Let me take care the stroller."

She couldn't say anything but nod. She went inside just like he ordered. As he done with Sabrina's stroller, he went beside her to the passenger seat.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Siara asked.

"Today, we'll do nothing but to spend the day at the mansion." He replied casually.

"Then tomorrow?"

He looked to her and winked, "It's a surprise, my goddess."