Prologue

Please vote and comment guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh yes..."

"You like that?"

"Yes... Just like that..." Siara sighed in satisfaction, "Oh my God, that's the spot."

Jonathan moved his hand slowly, "In here?"

She nodded while closed her eyes, "Yes just... stay there honey."

Jonathan chuckled, "You always call me honey everytime I give you something to satisfy you."

Her eyes shot opened and scream, "Ouch! That's hurt."

Jonathan looked surprised and halted what he was doing. He found her doe brown eyes stared at him. There's a hint of anger in it. Jonathan held up his hand in surrender mode. He smiled innocently to her.

"I'm just trying to massage you sweetheart." He exclaimed.

Siara huffed in annoyance, "Yes I know. But you can't pleasure woman enough with your massage."

Jonathan smirked, "You know, I can always pleasure YOU with anything else." His finger pointed to her stomach, "That bump in your belly is a proof my goddess."

She couldn't help but smile to his statement. It has been five months since she knew she was pregnant. The baby in her womb was getting bigger and bigger. With what happened to her in the past, Jonathan couldn't risk another lost. When Siara delivered the news that she was pregnant after she told him her period late for three weeks, the man waste no time to packed all her needs and demand her to move in with him to Manchaster.

He doesn't asked her. He simply ordered her to resign from Nick's company and came with him. Siara know there's no point of argue with Jonathan's request. So here she was, in Manchaster, living in Jonathan's mansion with him, his mother, his son Smith, Andrew and of course her bestfriend Bianca because Andrew asked her nicely to moved in with him. They such a cute couple. Siara could sense they're going to settle down once and for all.

"Come here." Siara ordered him.

Jonatahan came to her side. She stretched out her arms and began to hugged him. She placed his head in her chest, hugged her too. Her steady heart could be heard through Jonatahan's ear.

"I love you." She stated.

Jonathan smiled, "Even after a year and half, I still hear it like the first time. I always love the way you said that. Like you mean it to me."

"You count on us?"

He raised his head then stared at her eyes, "Every single day my goddess. I love you."

"Prove it to me."

He response her request by kissed her. Slow and passionately. He love tasting her lips. And this time with such intense feeling, he doesn't wanted to let her go again. She was his just as much he was to her. At first, after his divorced, he believe that he couldn't fall in love again. His ex-wife was hurting him too much, along with his asshole brother. Banned of them both from his home was the good thing he ever done to them. He could put them to their misery by blocked all their bank account or worse put them to jail, but he still have mercy for them. Jonathan wasn't  heartless man. But he could revenge if he want.