Epilogue

One year later....

Their ragged breath filled the air as both of them come undone together. He put his head on the crook of her neck. She caressing his black raven hair, calming their wild beating heart after the second times they having sex this morning.

It has been a year since Siara came back to Jonathan's arms. They mends their relationship. Growing their trust to each other once more, especially Siara. True to his words, Jonathan has been nothing but sweet to her. Still possessive as ever, but he was gentle whenever he was with her. He prove himself that he worthy of her trust. But nothing changed much since she came home.

Jonathan never asked her again if she wanted to marry him or even to be his girlfriend. Which made Siara wonder, did he back down from having a real commitment relationship with her?

She wasn't doubting him, but if he truly love her, didn't he should be ready to have a life forever together with her? She never know how his mind works.

"What is it?"

Jonathan's voice broke her daze. Siara looked to him to saw his features worried. She shakes her head.

"Nothing, just wandering." She replied.

"Tell me, my goddess." Jonathan stroke her cheek lightly, comforting her, "You can tell me anything."

She bit her lower lip for a moment before finally said, "Do you really love me?"

He was a bit surprised by her question, "You think I'm not?"

She shrugged, "Sometimes."

"What makes you think like that?" He asked as he rolled his body to her side.

Siara swallowed hard. She couldn't tell him what has been bothering her all this time. She was afraid. If she told him what's in her mind, she might push him away and that's the last things she want to do.

"Come on, Siara. No more secret." He demand.

She got up from the bed, naked, then walked to the nearest window. She admiring the view. The massive garden at the back of the mansion, full with any kind of flowers, beautiful trimmed bushes. It was heaven. Her heaven.

Siara heard Jonathan's footsteps approached her. He snakes his arms on her mid body. Being skin to skin and the sunlight kissess your body at the same time, she felt the warmth she's been dreading.

"I guess, I'm just afraid. Afraid you might go away." She finally opened her mouth, "I can't experienced that again, Jonathan. It was too hurt."

He sighed, "I feel the same way, baby. I don't know if I ever lose you again. I already lose you twice and that wasn't nice at all."

Jonathan spun he body so she was facing him.

"My point is, I will never hurt you again. I love you, Siara, so much it fucking hurt because I feel too much but I don't want to let go this feeling." He explained, "Do you trust me?"

After a while, she finally nods. He kissed the side of her temple.

"Come on, we need to catch up the others to the beach. It's going to be a very long ride." He said.

Siara rolled her eyes, "Says the one who has been keeping me in the bed for so long."

Jonathan slapped her ass playfully. Siara squealed by the contact but she knows because she was the one who having smart talk with him. After a thirty good minutes, they were ready to take a long ride to the beach. Siara didn't know why Jonathan choose not really to far from his home to having a family vacation. Rhossili Bay Beach wasn't far if it's only four or five hours drive while in the past he always choose a bit more far away like Spain or Italy, even France. He even insist to drove all by himself for those four hours drive. But she didn't asked anything. Maybe she just thinking too much. She really need to enjoy her life now, after all the drama she's been through.