Chapter Twenty Seven

Feeling content and happy, Jonathan woke up with a smile on his face. It has been a while for him to be this happy. How could he not be? The first thing his eyes saw since he opened it was his lovely goddess, in her sleeping form next to him. This was too good to be true. But Jonathan feel blessed anyway. 

At some point, it was so wrong to made love to Siara in the first moment. She's engaged to someone else. It hurt him though, but he couldn't let a moment slip away. If there was a chance, any chance at all, that he could have her back, he would most likely do anything for her. Even it means steal her away from Nicholas Brentley. He already had a point which made him won in the first place. She agreed to made love to him, with her consent. He could have stop if Siara didn't want to but she didn't say anything last night. She actually enjoyed it as much as he did.

The thought if she still move on with Nick after this, hurt him. Jonathan love Siara very much and he couldn't bear another lose. Away from her and his daughter kills him.

He stroked gently her cheek to her jaw. The smooth skin of her enticing him to do just more than caressed her. Jonathan moved his body slightly, approached her slowly. He began to gave Siara kisses, from the side of her temple ran down to her cheek then to side of her lips. Siara stirred a moment before she settled again on her sleep. Jonathan definitely love waking up to this. To just loving her everyday, for the rest of his live.

Jonathan continued his kissed down to Siara's neck and further south to her cleavage. He kept his kisses in there, just the top of her breast. Siara murmured something as she began to woke up from her sleep. Slowly, her eyes opened. She squinted due to the sunlight, but she still caught one familiar face on top of her. Blurry, but Siara knew the person was smiling to her.

"Good morning, Siara."

Then it struck her. It wasn't her fiancé's voice. It was someone else she very knew too. Siara shot her eyes opened to saw Jonathan hovering her while cast her a handsome smile. She suddenly got up from the bed with haste and horror on her eyes. Consciously, she picked her kimono dress and wrapped the material after she put it on with her arms. This made Jonathan confused.

"What is it?" Jonathan asked, "What's wrong?"

Her eyes wandered all of places but Jonathan's eyes. Her voice was suddenly out, she couldn't speak. Not after what happened. Siara was ashamed of herself. She just committed something she wasn't proud of and it was happening a long time ago to her and Jonathan's relationship.

She heard Jonathan sigh, "You regret it."

"How could I not be?" The hurt was evident in Siara's face, "I'm engaged, Jonathan. This thing shouldn't happen."

"If you don't want this, why don't you stop me?"

Siara could only shut her mouth. No matter her mind said it was wrong, her heart wants it. Her heart still love him. 

"I-I'm coming home today."

"No, you're not." He growled out.

Jonathan stood up from the bed, all in naked form. He approached her, but Siara made distance to him. This broke Jonathan's heart. How could something so happy last night turned into this? He refused to back down from it.

Jonathan took a step further, "Siara..."

"Stop, just stop where you are." She demand in a crack voice.

"No, I won't." Jonathan shook his head, "I don't want to lose you again. I love you, Siara. I only want you and our daughter in my life."

Siara shook her head, tears began to brimmed in her eyes, "No, please stop."