Chapter Twenty Nine

Siara stared at her reflection in the mirror. She felt different. Or maybe it was because Sarah's magic hand. She has done greatly for Siara's make up because she knew it's going to be the best day for Siara.

In this moment, Siara couldn't believe either her life has turned 180 degrees just in matter of time. A few months ago, she believe she would marry with a man she love, Jonathan. To have a little family of her own with him. She had been so sure about it until his ex-wife came. In matter of weeks, she and Jonathan separated, because of his scandal with Anna. So many obstacles she had to endure until she couldn't take it anymore to have a happy life with Jonathan. She chose to give up on them.

The more she stared at herself, the more wild her mind wandered. Now, here she was. Getting married with her bestfriend which now she started to love him more than just her friend. Sarah, her bestfriend and ex-wife of her fiancé, said to her that there's nothing wrong with marrying your bestfriend. She knows the feeling. But Sarah told her, this time, Nick was different. Different than the last he was with her. This time, Sarah could see it in Nick's eyes. He's really falling hard for her, for Siara. The way he talked about Siara to her, the way his showered his affection to her, it was different when he was with Sarah.

Thinking about this, Siara felt a burden in her chest. Nick love her so much. But she just hurt him so hard. Yes, he didn't knew about her intercourse with Jonathan, but the guilt haunted her until now. She grew more anxious as the time came closer. She's going to be Nicholas Brentley's wife in an hour and half.

In an hour and half, there's no turning back. Her life would be tied to him, forever.

"You seem pale sweetheart." Sarah's voice came out, "You okay? Do you need anything?"

Siara shook her head, "No, it's okay. Wedding jitters, I guess. This is my first time, Sarah."

Sarah smiled to her warmly, "This is a first time too for Nick."

"He married you once, Sarah. How could this is be his first time?"

"Because he's going to marry the love of his life."

Siara's eyes widened, "So he didn't love you when he was married to you?"

"Oh, he did." Sarah replied as she put her hands on both Siara's shoulder, "But not like this, not like when he loves you. With you, he went deeper than when he's with me."

Siara goes silent and stared at Sarah at the mirror. Then she saw she smiled again.

"It's okay, Siara. It was a long time ago." Sarah assuring her, "Whatever happen between me and him, it's in the past. We already settled our problem and we better off this way, as bestfriend."

Siara cast a smile. For the first time, she didn't feel nervous about getting intimate with Nick in front of Sarah. Despite they were divorced and in their weird way they still care each other like they didn't feel like they were married in the first place, giving Siara a difficult state when she first told her that she and her ex-husband were lover. She knew her happiness was genuine for both of her and Nick. Despite everything, they were move on.

Siara wondered somehow, if she could have this relationship with Jonathan.

After another forty minutes, doing her hair, Sarah bid her goodbye and said she would wait for Siara at the wedding. Siara response in nod. When she left alone, she stared again at her reflection.

Finally, after debating with herself for good five minutes, with a determine heart, she made a choice.

She agreed to marry Nick. It is best for her and for Sabrina. Therefore, she know she should move on from Jonathan. Though her heart still ran towards him, she needed to compose herself. Her heart need to be reminded that she will only love Nick. She sure as hell determined to made that choice.