Chapter Eleven

Isn't the song covered much the entire chapter you're going to read? Buckle up guys, this could be the downfall.

I feeling pump so much that I want to update more on this story. Is that weird or is there anyone feel the same? 

Please do vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading guys.

----------------------------------------------------------

Since their huge fight, Siara tried her best not to mentioned about Anna and about gave her, her chances with Smith to Jonathan. It was best to kept silent about it until her fiance was in a good mood. Three days after it all happened, Jonathan was the first one who brought up the topic.

Siara was surprised, yes. He even told her that he already discussed it with Anna and with all the conditions he proposed to to her. Anna was agreed.

Siara was baffled. How can her fiance change his decision in just those short time? What made him change?

True he despise Anna, more than anything. But if he changed his mind, without talking to her first, now that's what bothering her. Then again, Siara chose to ignore it. She trusted Jonathan. Whatever discussion both him and Anna have, it came to conclusions that this was the best for Smith. It was all for Smith.

Siara could be a good mommy through the entire life Smith has, but she never going to change the fact that Anna was his true mother. They needed to bond. Make up those lost time. And now, the three of them sitting together in the living room of Jonathan's mansion, as one of the conditions Jonathan's offer. Anna could only met Smith in his mansion with Siara and his family as supervision.

"Mom," Smith's voice filled the air, "When will I'm coming with you to London?"

Anna smiled to her seven years old son, "Soon my baby, we still need your daddy's permision."

Smith was pouting but nevertheless he could only wait until those day would come. He continued arranged every piece of the puzzles scattered in front of him, with his mom and mommy help.

"I could help you with talking to Jonathan about it." Siara said. This caught Anna's attention, "Maybe if I or David or even Helen or the three of us coming with him to London, he will approve."

Anna shook her head, gave her reassuring smile, "It's okay Siara. It's my responsibility. You don't have to help me all the time."

"Well as long as it's for Smith, I do whatever I can."

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Just then both women looked up when they heard steps came towards them. David appeared on the door. He looked to Siara, then to Anna. His face was harden. He still didn't like her or even trust her. He know his brother was on his weakness state when it comes to ex-wife. But David doesn't interfere with Jonathan's decision about Anna's visiting. In fact he kept quite and said nothing. Not even to his mother.

But he will never trust Anna. That was his rule.

"Uncle David!" Smith exclaimed, "Come play with us!"

He gave him smiled, with force of course, "Later buddy, right now I've got work to do."

Smith's pouted, "You're no fun."