Chapter Fourteen

It was a very nice feeling to slept and woke up to something warm beside you.

That was Nick thought the moment he opened his eyes and saw Siara was wrapped tight on his muscle arms. The hugged was innocent. He just wanted held her closer to him. Soothing her. The last woman whose wrapped up on his arm was his ex-wife, Sarah, which now slept safe and sound on another man's arms only few meters away from him and he didn't mind either.

Nick studied Siara's feature, especially her face. She was still a beautiful woman he love like the last time he met six months ago. The thought made his gut clenched. It was pathetic really to think that he still love her until now. But then again, no one was like her. She was different and it really a shame because Jonathan hurt her deeply when she madly in love with the man.

That bastard. Nick mind spoke loudly when he thought about Jonathan and what he did to the woman he love very much. Is it one woman not enough for him? And now Anna was pregnant with his child.

When he heard this news came out from Siara's mouth, he didn't said anything but hugged her tightly. The moment he hugged her, she broke down. The last piece of her defense was shattered. No wonder she did foolish thing such as ran away all alone when she was pregnant.

When Sarah told him to came to London that night which she didn't care how, she thought something was wrong with his daughters or even her in danger or maybe her husband hurt her. But the moment he stepped into the guest room, his heart clenched and at the same time beating really fast. Sarah told him that she didn't called her. She simply appeared on her door with a suitcase and made her promise to not talked about this to Jonathan. He knew very then, something was wrong with her and Jonathan.

As he calmed her down and let her told him and Sarah the whole story, there's nothing he wanted to do but to be beside her. And he kept his promise to always be there for her. Just like now. When he asked Sarah's permission to take care of Siara, his best friend was agreed right away. So here he was, on her bed, cradle her in his arms, with Siara's permission of course. Nick knows how much she still love Jonathan and with her in his arms, the last thing he needed was being rejected by Siara just so he could take care of her.

Nick didn't realized he has been staring at her until Siara opened her eyes from her sleep. Her eyes was still red from how much she has been crying her heart out. His eyes stared right to hers, then she caught her smiled to him. Of course Nick wanted to savoring this very beautiful moment despite Siara's drowsy feeling.

"Morning. How are you?" Nick gruffy voice greeted Siara.

"Fine now that you're here." Siara carresing his cheek, "Thank you Nick."

He smiled, "You know I will do anything for you when you need my help, right?"

Siara sighed in satisfaction, "I know you will Nick."

"So are you ready?"

Siara doesn't answered right away. She know what Nick meant, they already talked about it last night before they dozed off. At first it was a good idea that Siara agreed without complaint. Now that she felt much better and had nice slept, she thought twice about Nick's idea. Siara bit her lower lip, her finger made random trace on Nick's chest.

"You said you agreed to my idea." Nick spoke again.

"I know. It's just...."

"Hard?"

Siara nodded. Nick pulled her more closer until their faces just few inches, "I'll be there. I'll always be there for you Siara. I would never let you do this alone. This is my promise."

Siara only stared at him for a moments. Thinking the good and the bad things about his idea. With patience, Nick waited on her. For exactly five minutes only stared at each other, Siara closed her eyes then opened it again.