Chapter Ten

Wooohooo an update! Hope you guys enjoy this one.
One smutty chapter coming right up! Please do vote and comment guys. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------

The moment their lips crashed, both of them couldn't helped it but wanting to feel one to another in the next minute. Jonathan pushed Anna's body so they were inside of her suite. He slammed shut her door with his leg as his hand began to moved to her zipper dress in the back. He pulled down the zipper with eagerness. When Jonathan's calloused hand stroke her skin, Anna moaned into his mouth.

Anna put down her purse, her phone and her camera on table not far from the door. She doing as best as she can to put them in the safe place while Jonathan's mouth distracted her from doing so. His lips was pure bliss and Anna won't denied it.

God, the feeling just come back to life, just like the old times. Not that kind of love feeling, Jonathan made sure his heart was belong to Siara. But lust, wanting Anna's sexy body being pressed to his, exploded in his vein.

They were both adventurous about sex. Almost every time they had sex in the past, which means almost every night, they tried something new. Just to kept their life sex happy. And Jonathan couldn't be happier when he found out Anna was as freak as he was when it came to sex. It was like they were meant to be in sex life.

As the zipper reached in the end, Jonathan wasted no time to peeled off the dress from Anna's body. He pulled away from her mouth, just to appreciate her body. Oh shit, just blamed it on the liquor, for right now, but his ex-wife was doing good to kept her body in tone and much more sexier.

Fuck, he couldn't wait to be inside of her.

"You're so fucking sexy Anna. You always are." He rasped then kissed her lips again as he guided them to the bed.

She moaned as his kisses moved down to her jaw then to her neck.

"Take this off." She beg while tore his shirt halfway, "I want to feel you. It's been a long time Jo."

He got up only to removed his white shirt and his jeans along with his brief. His manhood stood erect and Anna couldn't help herself but to licked her dry lips.

When he wanted to hovering her again, it was too late because just as much as him, Anna was eager to felt him too. She took his cock in her hand then stroke it lightly. This made Jonathan groaned. Anna looked to his pleasure face and smiled wickedly to him. She missed this. She missed Jonathan's cock more than ever.

"Ohh just like that baby..." He moaned, "Keep playing with it."

But Anna was a greedy selfish woman. She didn't wanted just her hand to felt his hard cock, but the warm of her mouth too. Too deep in pleasure, Jonathan groaned out loud when he felt the wet warm cavern filled up to his.

"Fuck, that's it baby."

She bobbed her head back and forth then left his manhood with a pop sound. Jonathan looked down to her with hazy eyes but filled with desires.

"Keep talking dirty to me Jo." She licked the tip of his, "Just like the old times."

He smirking and that's what Anna need to confirmed he would did as she said. He put his cock back to her mouth. This time she deep throat him.
"Oh, God, fuck! That's it you greedy woman! Make my cock yours!"

Anna kept her rhythm steady but took all him in at the same time. He kept talking dirty to encourage her and she couldn't help but moaned and felt aroused more than ever. Her pussy was clenched in anticipation. But she needed to worked him up first. She wanted this to last.

Jonathan gripped her hair harshly then pulled out her mouth from him with force.

"On your knees. Now."

Anna do as she been told. Jonathan still remembered her favorite pose every time they had sex when they were still married. He slapped her ass, requiring a moan escape from Anna's lips. He did it again several times before he guided his cock to her pussy. He could felt it, the warm cavern of heaven, begging to be filled.

"Ah, you're so wet Anna." He whispered to her ear while he teasing her with his cock, "Who did this to you?"

She moaned in pleasure, she needed more than just the tip of his manhood, "You are."

"Come again?"

"You are Jonathan. You are baby! You're making me so wet!" She exclaimed.

He chuckled, "Good to know then."

Anna screamed loudly as Jonathan slammed into her with just one fast thrust. God, he splitting her apart. It has been a long time since she felt him again. But she doesn't want to wait for her to get used to his size. She needed. She needed Jonathan to move faster and fuck her senseless.

She moved her hips so she could felt the friction. Damn, it was so good she almost cumming. As he know what she meant without said anything, she rammed his hips to her. Slapping her ass on the way as well.

The pain and pleasure. Just like the old times.

Moans of pleasure filled the air. Their ragged breath catching up one another. Jonathan pulled out his cock from Anna's and she whimpered at the lost. Suddenly, he turn around her body harshly and hooked her legs on his arms. Slowly, he entered her again. Damn, she was so tight and if that doesn't made Jonathan want her more.

He thrust his hips into her without mercy. They like it rough. The feelings was so good. Jonathan latched his mouth to one of Anna's plump breast. He sucked it hard, even bite lightly at the side. That's all it took to made her body tense.

"God, Jonathan!" Anna's screamed in pleasure, "I'm cumming!"

Her screams were muffled by Jonathan's mouth. He kissed her hard while kept thrusting into her. Her core was clenched around him. But Jonathan kept his orgasm at bay. He tried so hard that Anna's orgasm doesn't affecting him.

Inside of her pussy was still sensitive, but Anna could only whimper and writhing under him as Jonathan kept rammed her into oblivion. Anna dug her nails into Jonathan's back, her legs locked around his waist. Anna could felt the sloppy thrust of him indicated he wasn't far behind from his orgasm.

So, she did one thing which Jonathan love the most.

With all mighty strength left in her, Anna turn their body so she straddled him. This caught Jonathan in surprised. She smiled to him seductively and began to moved above him.

He groaned, "Fuck, you still know my favorite."

She leaned forward into his ear, "Always baby, always."

She moved up and down relentlessly, reaching for the stars together. Jonathan gripped her waist and met with her thrust. He was close.

"Anna..." He rasped between his ragged breath, "goddammit! Anna!"

Both of them were called each other names while orgasm took their body. He spurt his juice inside of her while her pussy clenching once again in him. God, it was so good.

Anna collapsed above his chest. Both of them tried to catched their breath. Not only his orgasm was came down from it's peak, his drunken state was soon came to normal. Jonathan realized one thing.

There's a storm brewing and making a havoc into his life.