Chapter Four

Jonathan was bored to death because of endless meetings he had to attend for this two days while all he want to do just cuddle up with his fiancee, soothing nothing but sweet to her ears. Spoiled her was his prior thing. He know this amused him well because, even Siara knew well how wealthy Jonathan was, his fiancee was no such a gold digger.

His fiancee.

The sound was made him giddy with happiness. She was almost his. Just one more step and she would be his forever. Of course, without him proposed her, he made sure as hell that she had nowhere to go but to him. Only him. His possesiveness can sometimes made Siara went crazy and threw tantrum on him, but Jonathan couldn't help it either. It was in his heart. Not even Anna made him felt this way when he dated her even after marrying his ex-wife. Siara's pure and innocence heart made him protective towards her.

As the meeting end at three o'clock, Jonathan went back to his office. Just one more meeting and he could went home to heaven. When he opened his door, he was surprised to saw Siara sat on his chair, smiled to him as she knew he was the one who coming to the room. He strides towards her then leaned down to kissed her forehead.

"What are you doing in here baby?" He asked, "Has you waited me that long?"

"Visiting you and no, I just arrived ten minutes ago." She answered.

Jonathan eyes widened, "Ten minutes and Andrew doesn't told me?"

"Oh hush! I'm the one who told him to not tell you about my arrival." She rose up from her seat and hugged him, "Beside I threaten him to get fired if he ever told you."

"You what?"

Siara laughed, "I'm kidding Jonathan. There's no way I do such things."

"Oh you better be." Jonathan said, "You just threaten my employee. Since when did you get bossy?"

She pecked his lips, "Since I met you."

Jonathan smirked, "Oh, I am a bad influence, isn't it?"

"The worst I guess."

His chest was rumbled with laughter came from his mouth before he kissed her. Ah, it was the sweetest moment of all when he felt her lips on his. A drug he addicted to. He pulled away but pecked her lips once more.

"So what are you doing in here?" He asked again, "You haven't answered that."

"I'm going to doctor. It's my monthly check up." Siara replied as he guided her to the sofa not far from his desk.

He cursed under his breath, "I forgot today was the day for your check up. I have one more meeting at four o'clock baby."

"It's okay Jonathan. You busy and I understand. Besides there's no symptom which made us worry."

"You sure?"

"Positive honey." She squeezed his hand, "I'm going to be fine."

"Have George to chaffeur you okay?" He oredered. "I feel fine if he comes with you."

She nodded her head. Then they heard Jonathan's door being knocked. When he said 'come in', some old lady maybe on her fifties, came in. Siara could saw she felt nervous and fidgeting. Is her fiance really put such serious and cold interior on his employee?

"Yes Mrs. Wood?" Jonathan said, urged the old lady to speak.

"Um... There's a guest for you sir."

"Guest?" He asked, "They shouldn't be here before four o'clock."

"Um, it's a..."

Then they heard footsteps came towards them. A man on 6' ft tall, with some short beard on his jaw. His brown hair combed neatly. His piercing brown eyes twinkle with happiness. His aura was oozed with playboy demeanor.