Chapter Twenty Six

I think the GIF is a hint what this chapter is about 😘

--------------------------------------

Siara couldn't sleep tonight. Her body has been tossing around on the bed for exactly an hour and she felt frustrated. Her mind has been arguing whether she called herself cheating or not when she was getting intimate with Jonathan in the park.

She has to hide the truth from Nick because that feels wrong. Nick has done nothing but loyal to her. Even if she still couldn't admit that she love Nick, the least she could do is not hurting him. Because she knows how it feels when someone you love betrayed you. It hurt, like you don't have anymore reason to live with the pain. It was too unbearable.

But, Siara prove herself that she could survive it. Of course, with Nick by her side. So, she didn't want to hurt him. Not an inch.

Getting more frustrated by the minute, Siara finally gave up on getting sleep. She thought, a glass of water or milk might calm her nerves. Jonathan wouldn't be mad if she had a glass of milk, right?

Defeated and worn out, Siara drag her feet to the kitchen. It was a good thing that Jonathan choose her bedroom on the first floor, not far from the kitchen. She put on the light as she arrived in the kitchen and opened the fridge. She took a carton of milk and poured it into her glass.

When she finished her milk, she heard a footstep coming to the kitchen. She turned her body and couldn't help but screamed as she saw someone behind her.

"Siara, hey Siara!" Jonathan held his hands up on surrender mode, "It's just me. It's okay, it's just me."

Siara put her hand on her chest, relieved, "Damn it, Jonathan. You gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you'll be here." He chuckled, "I thought someone must have forgetting to turn off the light."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just need something to drink."

Jonathan didn't replied back, just nod his head several time. He then walked to the fridge and took his time to look at what's inside.

This is the part where Siara has herself getting normal from having a heart attack and ogling at her ex-fiancè in nothing but his track pants. She licked her dry lips as she stared at his bulging muscle. God, why did he have to be so muscular and why couldn't Siara kept her eyes off from him?

Possibilities of naughty thoughts filled her mind as his muscles reflex. That was very wrong but also feels right.

"Can't sleep?" Jonathan asked.

"Huh?" Siara looked confused. Then it hit her, "Oh, uh, yeah a bit. I hope you don't mind I take the milk."

He smirked, "I never really mind when it comes to you."

Siara stared at him as he poured down the same milk she just had before Jonathan came in. Once again, ogling him when he took a sip slowly then gulped it down till its last drop. Jonathan took a glance on Siara. One thing he couldn't stand for is when she bit her lower lip while looking at him.

The sexual tension between them was so thick. Especially since what they had this afternoon on the park. They both had the effect on each other, but none of them ready to take the move.