Chapter Five

"So you're expecting a boy or a girl?" David voiced out.

Siara shrugged, "Both me and Jonathan doesn't care about the sex as long as our child healthy."

David nods three times before he replied, "Fair enough. I hope it's a girl."

"Why? So she can learn a thing or two about playboy from it's master?" Siara laughed.

"Smart ass." David muttered low but Siara could still heard it so she laughed more. "God I really miss this place."

Siara glanced back to David. His deep brown eyes say it all. He really missed his home, where his childhood was. Through the evening, Siara got to know him more. His playfulness could sometimes annoyed her, also his flirting ways. But she know better, he meant no harm about it. David learned his lessons when Jonathan banned him from their home. So fucking with his wife's brother was a big no for him this instant. Although he doesn't said it often, David was very sorry about his affair with Anna. But the man only wanted her body and fame. Nothing else.

It was a dick move. It really was.

David parked his car in the garage as like he own the place. Siara was amused to saw David really doing everything to reeled up his brother's anger. It was one of the thing David missed the most. Jonathan was too stoic, whereas David never took everything seriously, apart from his bussiness.

Siara and David walked together inside the mansion. The first who suprised to saw them was Bianca as she walked to the kitchen pass the foyer.

"Oh good you're here." Siara exclaimed, "Let me introduce you to David, Jonathan's brother."

"What?"

"Hi, lady." David stretched out his hand, "The name's David. How are you?"

Bianca took his hand, "Um, fine. I'm Bianca. You said Jonathan's brother?"

Siara nodded. Bianca looked back to David. He grinned to her way.

"The one who's cheated on his ex-wife?" Bianca blurted.

"The one and only."

Bianca smiled, a wicked one. "Then there's going to be a havoc in this house."

Siara and David laughed hard. Knowing what Bianca was meant.

"Well, that's what we intend to do." Siara said.

"You're an evil woman." Bianca snickered, "Then let's go to the kitchen. We're having a dinner."

Siara nodded and glanced to David, instructed him to followed them. David chuckled, he knew right then, his soon to be sister in law was a keeper in this family of his. They walked to the kitchen silently. Siara saw Helen and Andrew already sat down on dining chair with food already served. The smells was good it made Siara hungry all over again.

Helen whipped her head to the doorway. She was shocked. In her eyes, it was like she saw her little boy came to the kitchen and asked for a food. It reminded her of the old times. A very good one. Abruptly, she stood up from the chair then ran to him to hugged. She was sobbed mess to felt David's embrace again in their actual home.

It was a sweet moment, Siara thought. How she envied David to reunite again with his mother. She wished for her parents was here right now.

"I miss you mom." David's crack voiced filled the room.

Helen didn't replied. But her tears was a evident she missed him too. She could only visited her son twice a year. Jonathan forbid her to visit David more than twice a year. Helen, of course, understood about this. But still she was a mother who longing for her son. David pulled away then kissed her forehead.