47. "I didn't mean to." (Narration)

Start from the beginning

"Oh god, woman, chill the fuck out, you're not kissing me, you're already eating me whole." he said and laughed his ass out much to Lisa's embarrassment.

Lisa huffed and stood up, "Fine, laugh all you want, my business is done here, jerk!"

She was about to leave the kitchen and try to save the last remaining prude she has when Jungkook pulled her on his lap, Lisa's eyes widened and tried to get off but he just wouldn't let her, he secured her on his arms while hugging her tightly.

"No, we're so not done here Ms. Manoban, we're just starting." Jungkook said with a smirk.

She kept on moving making him groaned, "Fuck, Lisa, don't move, we don't want Jeon Jr. to wake up, don't we?" he said struggling.

Lisa finally stopped and just settled with a glare on him, "Let me go."

He shook his head and smiled at her, "You started this, I'll just finish." he said and leaned to her face, Lisa's eyes widened when she saw his face getting nearer.

Jungkook hugged her tightly and suddenly stopped the same time their faces were already too near that they can already feel their breathing, he looked seriously in her eyes.

"Do you want me to stop? If you didn't want then-"

Lisa whispered, "Fuck this." and enveloped her arms in his body and started the kiss herself, Jungkook smiled because of that and moved his lips the same time Lisa was moving her. He adjusted her body in his lap and tightened her hold on her, Lisa didn't really know she can kiss like that but Jungkook was such a good kisser that she naturally followed what he was doing.

This is the most beautiful kiss Jungkook has ever had, the lips he adored for too long were now kissing him back the way he liked it to be. Lisa has the most beautiful set of lips for him and kissing it made him feel more addicted to her.

If he has the chance then he will not stop kissing her but they both know that time will come they'll both need air, and soon that time came, they leaned away to each other and gasped for air.

Jungkook took a deep breathe still intensely staring at her appearance, her hair was a mess, her uniform were crumpled, her cheeks were flushed and her lips looked swollen but still she remained perfect in his eyes.

She's too beautiful, fuck, I need to stop before we went overboard. He thought.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead fondly, "That's enough for today." he told her.

Lisa's face became redder, if that's even possible, she shyly looked at him which made him laughed, she glared at him and his her face on his chest.

"What do you mean by, for today you flirt?" she whispered.

Jungkook laughed, "The same thing you have in your mind."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Perv."

Oh the irony.

He smiled at that and hugged her tightly, "I really love you Manoban, even though you can be such a meanie." he whispered.

Lisa bit her lips when she heard that.

"I still want to marry you."

💛💛💛

"Ah! What's that for?!"

Jungkook caressed the part of his head that Yoongi just hit and gave him a glare which Yoongi blatantly ignored while he sipped on his coffee.