9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)

Lisa's Point of View

"Hey Lisa ssi, the contest is about to start!"

"I'm coming in a minute! I'm sorry, I just need to wait for someone."

My fellow club member just nodded at me and walked away.

I was sitting on a bench near the entrance of school, waiting for someone who I know will not really come, but yeah, we all have our own stupidity right? So here I am, stupidly waiting for that man whore despite the fact that the contest I joined is going to start for some minutes.

I looked at my camera and sighed. I then try to took some photos of my surrounding and smile from time to time whenever I checked the photos and saw it was good.

My phone vibrated and I saw a message from one of my photography club adviser warning me that I should be at the venue of the contest already before she kicked my ass and before I got kicked out of the contest.

I smiled sadly regretting that I didn't just ask for Bambam's help instead of that man who shall not be name.

I then stood up, ready to face my doom, when he decided to finally grace me with his annoying presence.

"Okay hit me now. I know you're mad."

That's the first thing he said after making me wait and putting my participation in the contest in jeopardy.

He was waiting for me to actually hit him, like I used to whenever I'm annoyed at him, but all I gave him was a blank stare and I walked to the venue. I felt him following me and after some time he was already at my side.

"Hey. C'mon. Don't be like this."

I replied silence.

I'm too tired to even acknowledge his presence.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." he continued after some silence.

"Chaeng is sick, she didn't come to the dentist because she suddenly caught a cold. I stopped by at your dorm first to visit her."

I should be hurt again by the fact that he didn't even care if he'll be late to this contest just to check on Chaeng, but I don't know, my worries for her overshadowed the jealousy I felt.

It always is.

"How is she?" I stopped and asked him with worry evident in my voice.

He was taken aback for a moment with an unreadable expression on his face.

"You're not mad at me?" he asked warily while carefully reading my expression.

I sighed and smiled softly at him, "How is she? Is she alone?" I asked him.

His brows furrowed and was about to say something but just decided to settle with shaking his head no.

I sighed harshly and stopped, "Who is with her? God knows how much Chaeng is a scaredy cat. She didn't want to be alone, and now she even has fever! What if... you tell Ms. Kim that I'm not going to join anymore I need to take care of Chaeng. "

Just by the thought of my babe, Chaeng alone while she was sick made me worried as hell that I don't think I still can concentrate on this contest.

He crossed his arms and glared at me, "How about you, are you okay?" he asked me after all the things I just uttered.

"Does that even matter? Just answer me Jungkook! I can't even focus on this anymore knowing my Rosie is sick."

He sighed and encircled his arms to my shoulder, "Limario needs to calm down first before Kookie answer her."