25. "He is a good actor, remember it Lisa." (Narration)

3rd person point of view

Jimin was walking to his classroom when he saw something he didn't expect to see. He then looked at his wrist watch and saw how much time he only has before the next period starts but he set aside that fact and went to the person he really can't get along well with.

"Shit. Why do you need to be this kind Park Jimin? You literally have a class to attend to." he whispered annoyed at himself.

He stopped five steps away from her and watched her.

He watched her while she talked to someone on her phone with tears falling one by one quickly. She looked so devastated and hurt that he will not be surprised if she suddenly collapsed to the ground.

Everything screams heavy drama if only she wasn't just holding a bread tightly with the hand that wasn't holding her phone. He chuckled despite the worry he was feeling from her state.

He then saw her finally letting go of her phone- not the bread of course, and suddenly sat on the school grounds while crying like a child, not caring if someone will saw her.

He has a guess on the reason she was crying. Only one name entered his mind when he saw her crying like that.

Finally he gathered all the courage he has and went to her exact spot.

He laughed when he saw her munching the bread angrily with her tear strickened face and that made her looked up to him.

She frowned at him, "Go away."

"Anna, you don't want to build a snowman?" he continued laughing at his Frozen reference.

She glared at him then huffed, he was expecting her to talk back but was surprised when he got ignored, she just continued being a sobbing mess still eating her bread angrily like her life was dependent on it, and that was when he knew how serious the situation is.

He sat down beside her, his head leaning on his knees, he then poked her cheeks but he was still got ignored by her, "Ya. Stop crying. And let go of the poor bread you will choke to death." he said while chuckling.

He tried to stop laughing okay, he really tried but he wasn't really sure how he is going to take her seriously when she was crying and eating bread like that at the same time.

"You find this funny?" she asked him with a small voice.

He sighed while looking at her, "I don't. Come on. Stand up, people are looking already."

There wasn't actually someone who was looking at them because it was already class time, he just said that to make her stand up.

"Let them look, I don't care."

He sighed again, "Ya. You're crying too much, you're wasting too much water on your body."

"Then good." she said between sobs.

He went infront her and tried to wipe her tears but she kept on blocking each of his attempt to do so.

"Jimin just please leave me. I don't want to fight with you. Not now."

He frowned when he heard her call him by his name, not her usual insults to him.

"Let's stop fighting please?" he asked her with a sad face.

"I really regret what happened between us in the past. Don't you think that went for too long already? Aren't you already tired? I didn't mean to make you feel like I was mocking your voice, you sing so well! You just lack confidence before! Okay! I was really threatened to you that time, you are my greatest competitor and I even think by the improvement you are having as time passes by, I might not even have a chance to win against you."