45. "I feel much better now." (Narration)

Lisa's Point of View

"Noona why are we staying away from him?"

I was surprised when Daehan suddenly asked me that, I want to laugh with how he addressed Jungkook but I was still flustered, surprised and nervous to do so.

That jerk just said he loves me infront of that huge crowd and I seriously didn't know what to do about that.

I walked fast pulling Daehan with me and leaned down to him and whispered, "Because he made noona so flustered."

Daehan gave me a confused look making me laughed, I pinched his cheeks and continued walking. I quickly spared Jungkook a glance and saw him giving me a sad look with a pout.

He's adorable okay, that's a fact but he can't be like this always when he's with me or else my poor heart will burst.

I felt him run to us, he was still staring at me with the same sad eyes like he wanted me to pity him or whatever while Daehan was in the middle confused with what was happening.

"Lisa ya..." I heard him called me more like begging me to give him attention, "...you just walked out like that?"

I know, I'm so stupid, I was waiting for so long to hear those words from him but now that it was literally in front of my face, I decided to run away like this. I didn't know what had gotten me a while ago, I just run away from the crowd pulling Daehan with me and leaving Jungkook standing there holding the mic he used when he said those words.

What happened wasn't still sinking in my mind, you can't blame me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook suddenly went in front of me holding my shoulders, "I just told you I love you and this is what I've got?"

I know my cheeks burned when I heard him said those words again. My heart beating way too much for my liking. I removed my gaze on him.

"What do you want me to do?!" I said out of frustration and embarrassment.

I saw him looked at me shyly and put his hands on his pocket, "Say it back, of course."

I gave him a look of disbelief, still with flushed cheeks I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

He frowned, "You don't love me anymore?"

He asked me like a kid, I don't think if he was actually aware with how he looked right now, he was like a puppy with all those sad puppy eyes and pouting.

This is too much for my heart.

"Ya! Be honest, are you drunk?"

He sighed and went beside me, "I'm not. I'm serious, I really love you."

How can he say those words so casually now?!

I bit my lips and went to Daehan's side, "Okay fine you love me whatever."

I felt Daehan pulled my hand, "Is he your boyfriend now? He said he loves you. Eomma said that's how appa became my father."

I know how much red like a tomato I am right now. Everything was just too much, I'm not ready for this.

"Right? Are we in a relationship now Lisa?" Jungkook asked me with a big smile.

I glared at him, "Relationship my ass."

"Poor boy can hope." he whispered with a dissapointed sigh.

I looked at Daehan and whispered, "He's not my boyfriend Daehannie but I love him, please don't tell him that though?"