a letter to you

She will not be the easiest girl to love.

Her fear of rejection, betrayals and the scars from her previous relationship will be her walls. She will fear you. She'll doubt you. And the possibilitiy of you leaving her is all that's in her mind. At first, you'll be locked out of her world. But don't stop just right there. Keep knocking on her doors. She's still bleeding. The wounds are all still fresh. So please, stay.

Talk to her. Even if she doesn't want to listen, talk to her about everything. Because she has been alone for a very long time that she had forgotten the feeling of having someone to talk to. Yes, she'll get annoyed and dismiss you to get lost but don't leave. Stay right there. And if possible, hold her hand, tightly. Assure her her safety.

And when you see her crying at night, pull her close to your chest and let her weep. Be her tissue. She's just withdrawing whatever pain that was left. So hug her tight.

And remember, you don't have to offer her expensive chocolates or gold rings and necklaces. Buy her food. That's her only comfort. She will not want bouquet of flowers but a freshly pick flower will do. Place it on her ear and she'll love it. And of course, offer her a smile. That's the most expensive thing that you could give her. Ask her favorite movies and cry with her. Sing with her. Read books with her. Show her your heart.

And she will feel ugly sometimes but don't just tell her she's beautiful. Make her feel beautiful. Don't give her a perfect world but make her feel she's perfect. Don't just tell her you love her, make her feel it.

And slowly, she'll put down the walls and welcome you in her life. And when she smiles widely at you, you know it. You received your gift.

So to you, who decided to love the one who can't be moved, please, don't stop halfway. Wait until it is you whom she'll spend the rest of her life with.