Ming's dad immediately walks towards me and shouts, "Wayo, my boy. So, my son says that you are in love. Which one of these handsome boys is your boyfriend? Well, I know this cute and adorable one here isn't it. However, he looks just like someone my son would fall for."

Ming's dad smiles at Kit and I mentally laugh, "Oh, you don't know how correct you are."

I glance around the group and I see that pretty much everyone else is probably thinking the same thing that I am. They are also looking at Ming and they are probably wondering how long is Ming going to take before he realizes it himself.

As Ming wraps his arm around Kit's shoulders, he quickly chirps, "Dad, this is P'Kit, and you better be really nice to him. I have already upset him enough and I don't want him to stop talking to me again. Or start to avoid me again. That was completely unbearable."

As Ming is speaking, I see the twinkle in both his dad and mom's eyes. I think they can understand exactly what Ming is saying and his mom quickly looks at me and gives me a questioning look, as if she is wondering what Ming is saying is true. I smile and nod my head yes, so she knows that he is telling the truth, but I also try to let her know that Ming doesn't realize it. Luckily, Ming's mom and I can almost hold whole conversations without actually speaking a word. It would often drive Ming and his dad up the wall because they wouldn't have any clue what we are talking about. It was our little way of talking privately without fear of the other two hearing us.

Ming's mom nods and gets a cute little grin on her face. She quickly leans in and whispers into Ming's dad's ear who immediately asks, "Really?"

She quickly nods her head and turns to Kit. "It is really nice to meet you, N'Kit. Please feel free to call me mom. Oh, if my husband doesn't say it, I will. Please call him dad. Okay."

Ming suddenly looks at me and tentatively asks, "Yo, what did you tell me mom? I saw that you two had one of your private conversations. What did you say?"

Ming's mom waves her hand at Ming and playfully teases, "Oh, my baby Yo is just telling me something interesting. Don't worry about it."

Ming raises an eyebrow and looks directly at me. "Yo, you weren't telling my mom some lies, were you? You know that I hate it when the two of you talk without saying anything. It always kind of creeps me out. How two people can be understanding each other that well is beyond me."

Kit seems a little surprised by Ming's mom, but he quickly relaxes as Ming keeps his arm around his shoulders.

Ming's dad scans the other two guys and he quickly says, "Well, based on what my son has been telling us. Congratulations is in order for you N'Forth. I hear that you also have a boyfriend and I'm assuming that this handsome young man standing next to you is your boyfriend."

Forth immediately answers, "Yes, Uncle. This is Ai'Beam, my boyfriend and we just found out yesterday that he is also N'Yo's step-brother."

Ming's mom instantly asks, "OMG!! You were friends with our baby Yo first and then you found out that you were his step-brother. How did that happen? Didn't you ask Yo's dad about his son? Didn't he have all of our baby Yo's pictures all over the house?"

Beam politely smiles and replies, "Well, my step-father took down all of his pictures in the house before my mom and I moved in. He said that he didn't want us feeling like we were being compared to his previous wife. He told us that he only wanted pictures of his current family up in the house. So, I have never seen any pictures of N'Yo before and when I tried to sneak a peak at some of them in my step-father's office, he just hid them, and he told me that his Wayo didn't look anything like that now. I never tried after that and I never asked about him. Plus, my step-father always called him Wayo, so I was keeping my eyes open for a Wayo and I didn't have any clue that N'Yo was him. Until yesterday, when we bumped into each other as he was trying to leave the mansion with some of the boxes that movers accidentally delivered to his room."