I knew where this was because I had pulled it up from her employee details, all employees were required to provide their address and personal contact in case of emergencies. As if I didn't have enough problems as it is, I now had to deal with convincing a girl to play pretend for me for a week.

~~~
The car pulled up in the parking lot of the apartment in less than an hour, I was grateful for the fact that it was a Sunday which meant no traffic. Ben made his way over when the car pulled up in front of the apartment complex and he spotted it. He rushed over, coming to my aid to help me out of it.

"You don't have to Ben, I can manage just fine." I said to reassure myself more than to reassure him.

Walking cane in hand I cautiously got out and we made our way inside. He walked beside me updating me on the situation at hand.

"I think you misjudged her, I pleaded with her countless time but she still said she wasn't doing it. You might think her docile but she is headstrong." Ben blabbed on all through the elevator ride till we got to the fourth floor.

"Which is her apartment number?" I inquired not knowing where to proceed to.

"405 sir, it's the last one over there." He pointed and led me to the last door on the left.

Ben knocked on the door even before I could tell him to. It didn't take long till footsteps were heard followed by a small voice.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!!" I heard her yell from inside.

She open the door looking disheveled in only and oversized shirt which reached her mid thigh with her headphones on without her glasses. The look of shock and fear when she saw me at first was quickly replaced by alarm, she snapped out of it and tried shutting the door in my face but it was too late. I barred the door with my walking cane before she could fully close it.

I held on to the doorknob and gave it a little push, making her stumble a little bit backwards before crossing over her threshold.

"I...I don't want to do whatever this is anymore." She nervously said even before I could speak a word.

Slowly I closed the door before glancing around the small yet spacey and well put together room. She had retreated to where her kitchen was and had taken off her headphones and was trying desperately to pull the shirt down to cover her exposed thighs.

"Need I remind you, you are in my debt?" I asked through gritted teeth not facing her. She was indecent and I couldn't look........I wasn't interest in looking.

"Yes Sir but you also gave me another option, loose my job and pay for what I broke and I want that instead of whatever this is plus you are mean and rude and intimidating." She managed to say without pausing before breathing in.

This was the first time, I had heard her talk without stuttering. Maybe Ben was right I had misjudged her, but I needed her and I was going to do whatever was necessary to get her to come to AnaCapri with me...........even if it meant manipulating or threatening her.

One step at a time, I made my way to where she stood at the kitchen. With every step I took to get closer to her, she also took a step backwards with her eyes downcast as usual until her back hit the counter.

"Miss Wilson, maybe I didn't make myself clear, what you so carelessly broke can not be replaced or paid for." I came to a hault a feet away from her before continuing.

"So if I say you are in my debt, it means you do what I say without complaint or changing your mind......do I make myself clear?"

"B..b..but...."

"But what Miss Wilson?" I demanded as I closed the little space between us.

She started fidgeting with her hand and bitting her lower lips which clearly indicated she was nervous.

"N..nothing sir" she whispered, still with her head down.

A moment of silence passed before she tried to escape but I blocked her with both my hands caging her in front of me. I took in a breath and it was there that it hit me, the distinctive smell of honey and vanilla filled my senses causing havoc. I quickly stepped back from her as if she was contagious, too afraid to allow myself enjoy the simple pleasure.

"Get packing then." With that I turned to put some needed space between us.

"You could have gotten anyone to do this......w..why me?" She asked not moving from where she stood.

"Because, you fit the caliber I want. You will also be paid afterwards......from the look of things you need it." I glanced around emphasizing my point.

"I don't need your money Sir." She boldly stated with a disgusted look before walking off to a room I suppose was her bedroom. This was the first time someone had threw it in my face that they didn't "need" my money. I was impressed.

I heaved out a sigh of relief as I stood there waiting for her to finish packing. I knew nothing about her except for the little information I gathered from employee information from the company's database. I hoped beyond anything it was going to be enough and I hoped she had memorized the information about me from the folder I gave her.

Twenty minutes later she emerged from the room in leggings and a plaid button down tunic holding a brown leather duffle bag. She continued to pick up a few more items into her other messenger bag.

"Ready." She said to me in a bored tone.

I gave a curt nod before taking the lead to the door to call Ben to help her.

Hey loves, hope you all good. Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments. Please keep on voting and commenting. Till the next update...Peace✌🏾❤️.

Ohh and AnaCapri is a commune on the island of Capri in Italy.