he pecked his lips one last time before spanking his ass playfully. he smirked when a small moan left his boyfriend's mouth who was red from embarrassment.

"did you really like that damn baby" yoongi whispered. taehyung nodded and looked away from his boyfriend's eyes which were full of lust.

the oldest of the two sat in the middle of the bed and brought taehyung's naked body on his lap. he grabbed his asscheeks with his tattooed hands.

the blond was still a bit sleepy, but everything yoongi was doing to him woke him up more and more. he hid his face in yoongi's neck when he felt him got up from the bed.

yoongi placed him between the two sinks and caressed him thin body one last time before letting him get dressed.

the blond dressed in a large white shirt and black pants, but yoongi told him it was really hot outside so he wore a large plain t shirt with jean shorts.

they locked the house and took the ferrari, taehyung was still as excited at the previous day to seat inside of the luxury car, and went totally crazy went yoongi drove a tiny bit too fast.

they had to go to the middle of the city, it was 30 minutes away from their mansion.

"i chose a tattoo shop with a korean, because you're gonna learn how to tattoo. were both gonna work, but you'll have quite like lessons to learn how to use a tattoo gun and all the stuff you need to know to become a tattoo artist. i'll spend my days tattooing people, i have a really busy schedule so i couldn't be the one to teach i'm sorry angel, but i'm sure jay will be amazing!" yoongi explained and taehyung had sparkles in his eyes. he clapped his hands and couldn't wait to meet his new tutor.

they arrived at the shop and saw namjoon was already waiting for them in front of the building, leaning on his car. they greeted each other before he let the two artists come inside of the shop.

the interior was a bit vintage and rock, and quite as big as yoongi's shop. they made a small tour to see where they would work, the tattoo artist 'jay' as yoongi called him would only be there to teach taehyung, so they would work together in his room when yoongi would have his private office and work room, that was also one of the conditions.

yoongi gave copies of their big work to namjoon so he could give it to the model agency just after leaving them. jay had to come to the shop soon, to obviously meet them and maybe start to work a little bit.

they were sitting in the middle of the room just chatting when someone entered the shop. he was also covered in tattoos, with black hair parted to let his forehead exposed. he had a bright smile on his face, taehyung had to admit that the man was handsome.

yoongi got up from the couch to shake hands, so did namjoon, but taehyung his behind yoongi, just letting his eyes peek out. he let out a small 'hello' and waved at the unknown male before clinging onto yoongi.

the older had forgotten how shy taehyung was when they first met, but he quickly remembered when he saw how shy he was in front of jay.

"hey, you must be taehyung. it's really nice to meet you!" jay said and ruffled taehyung's blond hair with a soft smile.

namjoon left the shop just after to go to the model agency, and talk with the model about the tattoo and the appointment they should take.

jay made the two boys visit, he showed yoongi all of his material and let him rearrange everything so he would be at ease.

he then led taehyung to his other room to explain him some rules about being a tattoo artist, how he will learn etc...

once they were done, yoongi and jay started to talk about business, how appointments work, yoongi also confirmed him he could speak english so he didn't his help with his clients.

he checked his schedule again since more clients had taken appointments, he was really busy, and so was taehyung. the younger only had a small break everyday since he also had to learn how to tattoo, but he was excited.

he kept clinging onto yoongi's arm when they were talking, but he still got a bit more comfortable around the other male. they started to talk and joke together.

at one point jay couldn't help but ask if they were together, since they hadn't kissed or anything, they were just being really close since taehyung was getting shy and clingy.

yoongi smiled fondly at the blond boy and intertwined their fingers while replying they were.

"oh yeah? since when?" jay asked and taehyung swore he had seen a smirk.

"it's been like.. four months?" yoongi replied and taehyung confirmed while nodding.

yoongi told jay about how they met, and also how much he loved taehyung, not leaving any detail about the young boy.

"he's the best thing that ever happened to me." he finished and kissed taehyung's lips lovingly.

"you two are cute.. too cute." jay mumbled and got up to start working with taehyung.

this part is gonna be a mess please don't stop reading if it gets boring :(((