As Pha gently wipes my mouth for me, he softly asks, "Do you have plans for today?"

"Yes, I do." What is he thinking? I didn't sit around waiting for him to figure out that he had been an idiot and leave my weekend free hoping that Pha would ask me out. Well, really I was trying to keep my mind off of Pha and that is why I asked Shane, Ming and Forth to spend the day with me, but I'm not telling Pha that. "Why are you asking?"

Pha pouts and quickly replies, "I was hoping that we could spend the day together."

Suddenly, I remember something that Forth had said. Confused, I quickly ask, "Weren't you supposed to spend the day with P'Beam? P'Forth was a little upset that he agreed to spend the day with us when P'Beam asked him to spend it with him and his friends. I would assume that you are part of the friend group."

Pha suddenly looks like he just remembered something important. Did he actually forget that he is supposed to spend the day with Beam? Pha slowly scratches the back of his head and replies, "I guess I can't spend the day with my baby, but how about tonight? Can we spend tonight together, maybe watch a movie in your room? Plus, I don't think Ai'Beam can stay away from Ai'Forth all day long. At some point, he is going to break and go running back to his boyfriend or vice versus."

At the thought of Forth running to be with Beam, I can't help but to chuckle. Who would have thought that the cool and handsome Forth would go running to anyone? He has been a playboy based on what Ming as said, but all of a sudden, Forth only has one guy in his sites and is actually dating which has never happened before.

Well, Beam isn't any different. It didn't take long for me to hear all the stories about the campus Casanova. Beam had girls coming to him left and right, and according to the rumors, the girls always left happy and begging for more. However, Beam had one rule, no seconds. The girls would only get one night with him and that was it. I still can't see how anyone can live that way, but I guess I can't understand because I have never been in any relationships, and this is my first one. This is also the first time that I've kissed anyone and definitely the first time that I've woken up to have my boyfriend sleeping next to me. That is the best part of all of this. Well, I know there is one part that is better but I'm not ready for that yet. Hopefully soon I will be, and I can't wait.

I quickly answer Pha, "Yes. What movie would you like to watch?"

Pha shrugs and then leans towards me, as he whispers, "Let's just wait and see what kind of mood we are in before we pick a movie."

"Okay." Yeah, maybe he is right, and I don't know if he is into anime or not. I really can't force him to watch anime if he doesn't like them.

Pha looks at me lovingly and gently says, "I think you better get back to bed. You look like your head is still throbbing."

Yes, I haven't forgotten about my throbbing head. "Yes, I think you are right. I need to get some more rest before meeting up with my friends."

I slowly get up out of my chair while Pha is close by just in case I stumble. Once I'm back into bed, he tucks me in, and he gently kisses. "Baby get some more rest. I'm going to clean up the food and then I need to leave to get ready to spend the day with Ai'Beam and Ai'Kit. Are you going to be all right by yourself?"

A warm feeling spreads throughout my body. It was been a long time since I have felt loved like this. My mom used to tuck me into bed and talk softly just like Pha is. As I continue to think about my mom, a few tears run my cheeks and Pha is instantly concerned.

"Baby, what is wrong? Is your head hurting that much?" Pha is gently wiping away my tears as he is looking at me.

Softly, I whine, "The last person to tuck me was my mom and I suddenly miss her. I miss having someone care for me like this."

Pha smiles and lovingly looks at me, "Baby, I'm here now and I will tuck you into bed every night if you will let me. I'm not going anywhere." Pha leans forward and gives me a sweet kiss before he sits back up. "Now, get some rest."

I smile and nod my head. I close my eyes and I continue to smile as I quickly drift off to sleep. I can't believe how happy I am. I hope this happiness never ends.

***

When I wake up, Pha is gone and there is a note on the table.

Baby –

I left but I'll be back later. I can't wait to spend the night with you all alone.

Love,

Pha

My eyes can't move away from the word love. In my mind, I keep repeating, "Love, Pha. Love, Pha." Pha loves me and I can't believe it. Someone loves me.

With a hop to my step and a smile on my face, I get ready for my day with my friends and I can't wait to get back to my dorm room tonight, so I can spend my evening alone with Pha. I guess the movie really isn't important as long as I'm with Pha.

***

Forth POV

"Baby, I really don't feel good about what we did to N'Ming and Ai'Kit. You know that Ai'Kit has a mean temper and he has been in a foul mood lately because of N'Ming. I don't want Ai'Kit to come after us." I'm still feeling guilty. I can't believe that I allowed Beam to talk me or, should I say, force me into helping him get Kit and Ming into Kit's room last night. And, then we stripped them down to their boxers. What was he thinking? Not to mention, it was very uncomfortable for me. Yes, Ming and I are friends and we have seen each other in only our boxers but I have never been the one to undress him before. Plus, I was not that close to Kit to be in the same room as him while he was in his boxers is extremely uncomfortable. I'm so happy that I didn't have to undress him. Beam did that luckily.

Beam walks out of the bathroom in only a towel, and he rolls his eyes at me. "Babe, it will be all right. Ai'Kitty knows me and he will obey my note. He also knows that if he doesn't get this resolved today that I will do something again until it is all worked out. Don't worry. Yes, Ai'Kitty will be mad at me for a while but it shouldn't be for that long. This is minor compared to some of the other things that Ai'Pha and I have done to him in the past. He always gets over it after a little time."

Beam licks his lips and looks at me. I'm sprawled out on the bed in only my boxers and as I look at Beam's glimmering body with little water droplets sprinkled across his chest, I can't help myself from wanting him again. We just had a morning round but damn, Beam is hot and sexy.

As Beam walks seductively towards me, he huskily says, "I see that you haven't had enough." His eyes run down my body and stop at my boxers where my hard shaft is begging to be touched.

Beam slowly licks his lips and I growl, "I can never get enough of you, baby."

As I reach for my boxers, Beam's finger snags the edge of the towel and the towel falls to the floor. Oh my, my baby is the hottest.

As I quickly take off my boxers, Beam is gettingour supplies. I guess we may be a littlelate meeting up with our friends today, but I don't care. I get another serving of Beam for breakfastand I'm going to enjoy it.