"Yes," I growled as I remembered everything Charlie. Walking out the room, I flashed upstairs and banged on the door. Seconds passed and the door opened revealing Charlie. A smirk rose to his face as he saw me. He opened the door wider and I walked in before he shut it.

He when to touch me but I quickly punched him in the face before holding him down with my powers. Using my powers again, I demolished the closet so I could just walk straight into the other room.

As Charlie was in shock, he kept asking question so I just used my powers to shut his mouth. Walking through the doors and into Grayson's room, I saw him on the floor in his own puddle of blood. "I swear, if he's dead," I growled to Charlie, "I'll make you suffer more than I already am," I hissed as I ripped the metal door open.

"Grayson," I spoke in a soft tone as I helped him up onto his feet. He let out a pain of groan and held his ribs. I placed his hand around my shoulder and held him up by his waist. I then grabbed the cuffs from the floor with my powers and dragged Charlie towards me. Holding onto him and Grayson, I flashed back into my room.

I knocked Charlie down and pinned him to the floor in the living room. I then laid Grayson on the couch. I ripped off his shirt to see a punch of open wounds on him.

"I got it," Lucifer spoke as he took my spot next to Grayson. Lucifer hovered his hand over Grayson's wound. His hand started to glow and Grayson's wounds started to heal. Within seconds, Grayson took a huge breath and bolted up.

"It's fine. You're safe now," I informed him. He then stared at me in shock, "What are you?" he asked.

"A demon and this is my future husband, Lucifer," I gestured to Lucifer who just nodded. "As in like the Devil?" Grayson asked.

Lucifer nodded with a smirk, "The one and only."

Grayson looked over to me. I was sure he wanted nothing to do with me now.

He then leaned over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you," he whispered into my hair. Stunned by his action, it took me a few seconds to hug him back. I heard a muffle shouting and I pulled away from Grayson before getting up. Walking around the couch, reached down and pulled Charlie up before cuffing his hands behind his back. I then sat him on a chair and lightened my powers up so he could talk.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he hissed.

Within a swift move, Lucifer flashed in front of him and punched him hard in the face. "That's for making eyes at my wife and touching her. Here's how it's all going to go down. Everyone in this room has something against you. So they're all going to beat the shit out of you first. When you die, that's where I come in," his hissed in a sinister tone. Fear flashed across Charlie's face and I knew Lucifer had shown him his demon form.

He then looked over to Isabella, "You're with them?" he asked in shock.

She let out a sigh, "I am. What we're doing is wrong...What you're doing is wrong," she spoke in a soft tone.

He let out a scoff, "Such a weak little bitch you are. I should have married someone with more strength."

With that comment, I took a charge at him and punched him in the face. "Don't talk to her like that. You're luck I haven't make you eat your own dick yet," I scoffed before punching him again.

A alarm went off throughout the whole town causing Charlie to smirk. Isabella then then let out a curse to which we all looked at her for an explanation. "He has a tracking device on him which allows him to alarm everyone he's in danger so everyone come get him. So in other words, all the guard will be coming after us now," she spoke as she walked behind him and took off his watch which must be the device she was talking about.