Beam suddenly asks, "Ai'Pha, you did ask N'Yo to be your boyfriend, didn't you?"

I panic as I can't remember ever having asked Yo to be my boyfriend, and I look at everyone. I mumble, "I can't remember."

Kit scolds, "I was right to call you an Ai'Idiot earlier. You probably didn't ask N'Yo yet. That is why P'Shane took N'Yo out tonight. N'Yo is probably worried that you aren't interested or that you were just joking around with him."

Forth barks, "You have to fix this, Ai'Pha. I can see now why N'Yo has been upset today. He wouldn't tell me, but I could tell something was bothering him."

Beam adds, "Ai'Pha, how could you do that to such a cute nong? You lead him on and then you just left him high and dry."

Frustrated with myself for what I've done, I run my hand through my hair and I try to recall everything that I have done this week with Yo. We started off the week with a great night on Monday with a smoldering hot kiss. Then Tuesday, I don't remember talking much and when I went to leave, I gave him a peck on the lips. Wednesday was the same as Tuesday, along with Thursday. Oh, no. I did lead him on and then left him hanging. How could I do that? I definitely have to fix this tonight. I'm not going to go through the weekend without having Yo as my boyfriend.

I instantly pout when I realize that this whole thing could have been avoided if I had only followed through and I had asked Yo to be my boyfriend. Not to mention, I lost several days that I could have been having some more of those smoldering hot kisses, but I didn't.

I slowly look up at Beam and I confidently announce, "I will fix this tonight. Don't worry. Hopefully, N'Yo doesn't reject me because I waited too long, but I'll make sure that I ask him tonight."

Forth quickly demands, "Ai'Pha, you better."

I glance over to Kit because he hasn't said anything regarding my blunder, but I see that he is totally focused on something behind me. I slowly turn around in my seat and I see Ming, Shane and Yo walking into the bar. Oh, I hope this isn't too much for Kit. I know that his heart was broken when Ming put him in the friend zone, but I don't want Kit to give up.

Kit watches as Ming walks through the bar and they find a couple corner tables and sit down. We still have a clear view of them and Kit can't seem to tear his eyes off of Ming. It has been several days since Kit has seen Ming. I'm sure he misses Ming but I'm not going to say anything. I'm afraid that if I say something, Kit will get upset so I will just remain silent.

I look through the crowd and I begin my spying on Yo.

I had a hard time staying in my seat. Several times through out the night, I almost got up and went over to Yo but either Forth or Beam stopped me each time. Kit just kept drinking all night long and he was getting really drunk. I'm sure watching Ming play with those guys was hard for Kit and no one at the table was going to stop Kit. We will give him this one night but if this starts to become a habit then we will step in.

I breath a sigh of relief when those guys finally leave. However, Shane, Ming, and Yo don't leave yet and so I continue to just watch. Ming talks Yo and Shane into doing shots and drinking more. I watch in horror as Yo agrees and starts drinking whatever Ming set in front of him. It doesn't take long for Ming to have Yo completely drunk and Shane isn't far behind.

What are they thinking? Someone needs to drive them home but who is it going to be if everyone is drunk. I look over to Forth and Beam who seem to be making out in front of me. I quickly cough a couple times to get their attention. I glance over at Kit who is drunk but still talking and he is currently mumbling something about Ming, but I can't quite make out everything.

Once I have Forth and Beam's attention, I ask, "So, what are we going to do about all the drunk people? I'm taking Yo. Can you two get the others home?"

Beam suddenly gets an evil grin as he looks at Kit, and says, "Oh, we got the others. You take N'Yo and fix things."

I'm afraid to ask what Beam has planned but I'm sure Kit isn't going to like it one bit. Forth asks, "Baby, are you going to drive Ai'Kit's car?"

With his evil grin growing, Beam playfully says, "I will take both N'Ming and Ai'Kit home. You take P'Shane to his dorm and then I'll meet you back at our dorm room."

Forth raises one eyebrow and tentatively asks, "Babe, what are you planning on doing?"

Innocently, Beam replies, "Oh, nothing."

I'm not getting a good feeling about this, but I guess I have my own problems to fix. I get up and I walk over to Yo who is completely drunk. Forth follows close behind me.

As soon as Shane sees me, he tries to point his finger at me, but it is more of a circular motion since he is so drunk. He manages the spit out, "N'Pha..." But, Forth draws his attention away as he is trying to get Shane to talk to him and give him his car keys.

With Shane distracted, I quickly pick Yo up bridal style and I march out of the bar. As we are walking through the bar, Yo mumbles, "P'Pha.. meanie.. kiss.." I'm sure there is more but he was talking so softly that I couldn't hear it.

Once I have Yo back into his dorm room, I try to sober him up a little. He reeks of alcohol and I really want to resolve the issue tonight. I don't want to wait until tomorrow, but if I have to then I will.

I manage to get Yo to brush his teeth and somehow, he did take a quick bath. At least he doesn't reek of alcohol that bad now. As Yo comes out of the bathroom, he scowls at me and mumbles, "Meanie P'Pha," as he heads for his bed.

I get the strange feeling that he doesn't really believe that I'm here. Well, I don't care if he believes that I'm here or not. I'm going to fix this mess.

Right before Yo climbs into bed, I beg, "Baby, can we talk? I have something to say."

In a drunken haze, Yo stops and wobbly turns to look at me. "Talk? About what?"

Well, I'm glad he is somewhat coherent to talk. I start walking closer to him as I say, "Baby, I'm sorry. I forgot to ask you something important this week."

Yo instantly huffs, "Stupid, P'Pha."

I want to dispute that, but right now, I am stupid. How could I forget to ask him that important question?

I take a deep breath and I finish taking the last few steps, so I can stand right in front of Yo. "Baby, will you be my boyfriend? I'm sorry for not asking earlier but it never meant that I didn't want you as my boyfriend."

Yo looks totally confused and he tilts his head. "Did you just ask??"

I place my hands on his cheeks and I smile. Softly, I ask again, "Yes. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Yo begins to blink repeatedly as I can see tears welling up in his eyes. However, he isn't responding. Am I too late? Did I screw this up really bad? Oh, I hope that I didn't mess this up too bad.

A smile starts to spread across Yo's face as he finally answers. "Yes. P'Pha, I'll be your boyfriend."

I think Yo is sobering up. I'm so happy that I got the answer that I was hoping for.

I wrap my arms around Yo and I pull him into a smoldering hot kiss.

Yes!! Ifinally got Yo and I'm not going to let him go.

Posted August 12, 2018