Chapter 33

5th April 2018

Shawn and I locked our hands right before we left. Now I felt nervous leaving Nathan, even though he was sleeping and probably wasn't going to wake up.

"Make sure you call me as soon as he wakes up Aaliyah." Shawn said being the overprotective dad he is.

"I will don't worry!" Aaliyah said with all this confidence.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this!" Shawn said to me with worry in his eyes. "Oh, and no boys over, Livia is already here!"

"Come on shawn, let's go before I walk back into the house!" I said leaning on his muscular shoulder.

"Okay, bye!" I said before Shawn could get another word in.

I swiftly locked our fingers and walked to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked Shawn.

"That's a surprise my dear." Said Shawn as he opened the door for me and giving me a cheeky wink.

I sat in the seat and flattened my dress out. Shawn got in the drivers seat and turned the engine on. I went on my phone and went through Instagram.

Shawn placed his large hand on the inside of my thigh. I looked up from my phone and saw Shawn with a massive smile on his face and he looked back at the front. I propped myself up and kissed his cheek and looked back at the screen, knowing that would kill Shawn.

Shawn slowly turned the volume up and the speakers. We both sang till our throats were aching.

***

"We are here!" Shawn said pulling up.

We were outside this beautiful restaurant. "Oh my god!" I said even though Shawn want even in the car. I looked out my window and saw Shawn opening the car door. He had one hand out for me to hold.

His massive arm gripped around my waist as we walked in sync. We walked in and got sat. We ordered our food and waited.

"Shawn, this is amazing! Thank you!" I said with a massive smile on my face.

"Of course! This is our first time going out after the baby, so, I had to be special!"

We ate our food and left. There were a few paparazzis and fans but it wasn't anything like last time. We took pictures with them and left.

***

We got home and Aaliyah and livia has fallen asleep on the sofa. I placed a blanket on then walked upstairs to our room. I took my makeup Off and started to get undressed.

I turned my phone off and cuddled up next to Shawn.

@celebnewsz Instagram

@celebnewsz: Shawn Mendes and fiancé for a long time, Hannah smith were seen for this first time on a very romantic date night, after giving birth to their beautiful baby boy Nathan mendes!! The couple were seen very happy and couldn't stop peckin...

The couple were seen very happy and couldn't stop pecking each other's lips and were very cozy with each other, a worker from the restaurant said.

They took pictures with fans that were waiting outside and then left the restaurant around 12:30 am.

People are annoyed since the couple were seen leaving their house at 8pm, without their son. What's your opinions on this?

@shawnandhannah: Shawn and Hannah's little sister Aaliyah and Olivia were looking after Nathan, and we was asleep the whole time 😒😑

@effhannah: what an irresponsible mum!

@protecchannah: leave them alone! That's the first time they were seen together by themselves without Nathan!!!

@hannahiszabae: mmmmaaammmii looked beautiful 😍😍

@gorgehann: we need some more pictures from this date!! Daymmm, Shawn knows how to treat you like a lady!

@hannahislyfe: my beautiful baby girllll xx

@shawnisdaddy: shawns looking fire as always
Hannah is look as beautiful as ever!