"so so sensitive" he mumbled in his neck before biting down at the base of his shoulder. the blond whined which made yoongi even more aroused.

he moved to kiss on taehyung's tummy lovingly, the kisses weren't sloppy and lustful anymore, they were careful and slow.

yoongi looked up through his lashes to see his boyfriend hiding his blushing face in his palms. he put one last kiss just above his boxers waistband and laid beside him.

he grabbed his hand in his and asked "what's wrong beautiful?" in a concerned tone. he didn't want to make him uncomfortable by crossing a line, and he was worried he just did.

"i-i... i-" taehyung sighed and pouted when he couldn't find the strength to let out the words.

yoongi kissed his cheek several times and gave him belly rubs to sooth him down. "it's alright angel, don't worry." he whispered against his burning cheek.

taehyung turned his head to face him, his face was all red and hot, his eyes all shiny. he kissed yoongi's lips and whispered in the smallest voice possible "i-i'm h-hard.." against his lips.

yoongi let out a small laugh which earned him a punch on the chest by an embarrassed taehyung.

"just that? peach it's normal don't be embarrassed about that with me!" he laughed and kissed taehyung's pout away.

he rested his hand under taehyung's bellybutton and asked "can i take care of it?" carefully. he knew taehyung wasn't ready to have sex with him and he didn't want to rush him, but helping his problem maybe wouldn't be the same.

taehyung started to panic so he quickly added "just helping, with one hand only. well have time to do more later beautiful."

the blond let out an 'oh' and closed his eyes before whispered he could help him.

"don't be scared alright." yoongi told him before palming his hard member through his boxers. taehyung hid his face again so yoongi kissed his neck to grab his attention.

"look at me." he ordered so taehyung did against his will. he looked into his boyfriend eyes and saw lust mixed with love, and his embarrassment went away.

they kept eye contact until yoongi slipped his hand under the fabric and grabbed taehyung's shaft, which made the blond close his eyes and let out a small moan at the pleasing feeling.

yoongi started to pump him at a slow pace, his eyes never leaving his angelic face displaying only pleasure.

his grip tightened a little bit and taehyung moaned out a 'y-yoongi', the older could've sworn he felt his own crotch twitch in his pants.

"yes pretty?" he asked and kissed his exposed neck. taehyung looked back into his eyes, his mouth agape, shaky breaths leaving it.

"c-can you go faster?" he asked in a small voice. yoongi smiled at his shyness and kissed his plump lips.

he accelerated his pace, twisting his wrist to add more friction. taehyung threw his head back and broke the kiss, but yoongi kept kissing and marking his neck.

he could feel precum leaking from the tip, he suppressed all the remarks that could make him feel uncomfortable like 'already so wet for me huh' that'd be for later.

but he still wanted to test his boyfriend a little bit. "do you like it angel?" he felt taehyung nod and he smirked.

"what beautiful? i can't hear you." he said which made taehyung groan.

"y-yes i love i-it" he managed to reply between shaky breaths. he turned his head back to face the older male and connected their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

yoongi let his hand work on the leaking tip of his crotch only, and that made the blond go crazy.

he gripped his bicep and planted his nails in his inked skin when yoongi's thumb rubbed his slit.

yoongi sure knew how to make him go crazy, and that with only one hand. taehyung opened his eyes and looked into yoongi's hooded eyes which were already glued to him.

he worked back on his whole length that had grown even more sensitive, he saw taehyung bite his bottom lip to suppress a moan.

yoongi kissed him again and whispered "let it out beautiful, be loud for me." only the tone and the deeper voice made taehyung's dick twitch in yoongi's hand.

he brushed his thumb against his slit once again and the younger let out a loud and deep moan, nuzzling his face in yoongi's neck.

each time yoongi teased his slit, he moaned loudly in his neck, sometimes biting down on his skin.

he could feel the familiar feeling at the pit of his stomach, he whispered 'im close' to his boyfriend who was still watching him roll his eyes at the back of his head in pleasure.

"come for me angel." he growled and accelerated his pace again.

taehyung came in his hand after few pumps, he came in a loud moan muffled by yoongi's neck, and the older thought it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

the blond was panting, his chest going up and down at a rapid pace. yoongi helped him to ride his high, he waited until he reopened his eyes to take his hand away.

"thank you.." taehyung mumbled, a small smile dancing on his lips. yoongi smiled back and kissed him.

he got up and wetted a small towel in his bathroom to clean taehyung so he would sleep well and not feel sticky.

he first cleaned his face from the sweat and then cleaned his stomach from the white liquid.

the blond was already half asleep, but he grabbed yoongi's hand and mumbled "wait, i-i didn't pack"

yoongi laughed and kissed his forehead. "sleep well love, don't worry about it" taehyung smiled weakly and fell asleep in the second.

the older admired his glowing face for few seconds before getting up to change into comfy clothes.

he got in the bed and scooped taehyung in his arms. he kissed his nape and whispered 'i love you so much' before falling asleep next to his lover.

so this happened

i don't like to put an advertisement at the beginning of the chapters cause surprise smut is better hehe i hope you like it!!