I'm in love with sisters fiance! ~Finale!!!~

I kissed a girl...btw it was my mommy!! LOLZ. Insider from meh and my freeends!! They're crazy...lolz wells lets us gets ons withs thes storys.

**********

[Kat's POV]

Ok so it's been a couple of months. And guess what? Melina let me use her wedding plans to get married to Tobi!! And today was the day....I stood in front of the full length mirror, staring at myself in the white wedding dress. My mother stood behind me.

"You do realize your father has completly disowned you." She whispered.

I nodded and hugged her.

"It's fine mama...I'll be fine."

A single tear slipped down her cheek and I wiped it, shooing her off. There was a knock at the door and Tobi came in. I giggled and hugged him.

"Tobi it's bad luck to see me before the wedding!"

"Oh screw that." He said and kissed me tenderly.

His lips trailed down my neck and I shivered in pleasure. I giggled again and he pushed me against the wall. I sighed again and looked at the wall behind me. Am I making the right decision? I mean I'm only 17 and he's like...28 or something.

"What's wrong baby?" He mumbled.

"Are we making the right decision?"

He looked at me.

"I think we're making the perfect decision."

**********

Soooo yaa that's it!! Haha I'm not gonna do a sequel or anything and yupp. Thanks for reading!! :3

XOXO