I'm in love with my sisters fiance! ~Chapter 2~

'Ello peoples who own computadoras!! Lol putting a lil spicy flave of Espanol because the characters are Hisapnic (well accept for smexy Tobi)

Lol well anyways hope you enjoyed the last chapters I enjoy writing this story!!! :]

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Kat's POV]

I slung my messenger bag over my shoulder and walked down the hall, Kaylee by my side.

"Holy shit is he like seriously that hot?" She asked.

I nodded. "Totally! And we like made out last night and I only had a bra and panties on!" I whisper shouted.

She gave me a funny look and we walked to our group, not mentioning Tobi. I would die if anyone found out because A) They'd tell everyone and B) My sister could find out!!! :O

"Heyy Kat." Kimmy said and gave me a hug.

"What's up Kimmy?"

"Boyfriend drama bleh."

"Haha me too girly, me too..."

I looked at the rest of the group and spotted Hunter looking at me. Hunter was my ex boyfriend (broke up with him last night) and apparently he "loved me and never wanted to leave me". Whatever! He started to head over to me and I quickly ducked but he was already here.

"Hi Katrina. Um could I talk to you?" He asked in a sincere voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He gave me a puppy dog look and I dragged him over to the side.

"Yes Hunter?" I hissed.

"Why baby? Why did you break up with me you're the one!" He said.

I sighed again and stared into his dark green eyes. He was very hot and almost every girl would die to have him. Tall, muscular, tan, messy blonde hair, forest green eyes...*sigh*. But he's really annoying and clingy and I just couldn't take it! And also there's Tobi...

Why am I even thinking about getting with him?! He's ENGAGED to my SISTER and he's OLDER and it will NEVER HAPPEN!!!

"Whatever Hunter. Ok you were too clingy and annoying. If you change maybe I'll take you back." I joked but his green eyes lit up.

I walked away, not taking the warning. But if only I knew...

[Tobi's POV] YAY!!! ;)

I looked at Kat's Facebook profile. Everyone of her pictures showed her flawless beauty...I sighed and quickly closed my laptop as Melina came in.

I know it seems wrong to think about my fiancee's little sister but I can't help it!! There's something about Katrina...her innocence and beauty and she's smart...and she's a virgin ;)

I cleared my mind of dirty thoughts but they quickly came back as Melina took off her shirt and pants and began to straddle me. She moaned out of habit and I grinned, wrapping my arms around her. I looked at her and her face morphed into Kats and I jumped back.

"What?" She asked.

"N-Nothing just a little tired. How about we wait till later?" I asked.

She pouted but pulled her clothes back on and informed me she was going to plan the wedding with her friends. As she closed the door, guilt seemed to eat at me as I thought about the wedding. It seems awful but if I met Kat before I proposed, I wouldn't have proposed...

I heard a ding of my laptop and I opened it up. I smiled. One new email....

From: katattack@yahoo.com

To: tobid@yahoo.com

Hey Tobi...uhh I just wanted to know, why did you...ya know. Last night...KAT R

From: tobid@yahoo.com

To: katattack@yahoo.com

Uhh well...I can't explain it really. You're too beautiful to not grope ;)

From: katattack@yahoo.com

To: tobid@yahoo.com

Ohh wooooow. Haha well...can I meet up with you somewhere?

From: tobid@yahoo.com

To: katattack@yahoo.com

Uh sure. How about the mall or something? Oh I know how about that new cafe "Le Cafe"?

From: katattack@yahoo.com

To: tobid@yahoo.com

Sure can you pick me up?

From: tobid@yahoo.com

To: katattack@yahoo.com

Is Melina there?

From: katattack@yahoo.com

To: tobid@yahoo.com

Nope. Pick me up then?

From: tobid@yahoo.com

To: katattack@yahoo.com

Alright be there in 20.

I logged off and changed as fast as I could, jumping into the car. I drove to Kat's house and saw her waiting on the step. I smiled at her and she got up, getting into the car.

[Kat's POV]

I got into his car and he greeted me.

"What up Kat?"

"Nothing much Tobs."

"Tobs?"

"Yup."

He laughed and rolled out of the driveway and we headed down the main road. He turned up the radio that played some Justin Bieber song. I made a face and turned it off.

"Not a JB fan?"

"Nope." I said, popping the "P".

"Haha well I am!!" He said in a girly voice, flipping his non-existant hair.

I laughed and we rode in silence till he parked in "Le Cafe" parking lot. We entered the snobby looking place with jazz music softly playing.

"I'll get a seat." I said and gave him my order.

We sat at the table, the lady coming and bringing us our coffees. I giggled and sipped the coffee and I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

[After Coffee]

We threw away our coffees, laughing our heads off as the snobby people gave us looks. We got back into his car and he drove off, "Alright" by Pitbull blasting on the radio. We both sang along as his foot smashed the brakes.

The world went in slow motion as the car started to flip and roll. I felt a sharp pain in my back as my seatbelt held me against the chair. I heard screaming but realized it was my own voice. The car finally stopped rolling and I watched as my vision went black and all the world melted.......

_________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!!! What the HELL is gonna happen?!?!?!?!?!!!?!

Well the next chapter will have all the deetz and hopefully you liked the chappy!!! (:

And btw the picture is of smexy as hell Tobi!! ;)

XOXO