I'm in love with my sisters fiance! ~Chapter 9~

Thanks for the lovely comments!! :3 I'm loving i-it! Lolz

**********

[Kat's POV]

I watched as her face turned from upset to pure rage as her eyes swept over the scene. I could only imagine what was going through her brain. Me, in his clothes and ontop of him. Tobi, his hair messy and his arms are around me. Shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screamed and stormed forward.

Her hand went back and connected with Tobi's face with a loud clapping noise. I cringed and saw the red hand print form on his cheek. He stood up, glaring and he got in Melina's face.

"You did not just hit me." He hissed.

"You wanna bet?" She hissed back.

I was worried they were going to kill eachother over me so I stood inbetween them.

"Guys, guys! Seriously stop fighting!!"

They looked at me and both of their facial expressions softened.

"Miha I know it's not your fault. C'mon let's get away from this fucking bastard."

She grabbed my hand but Tobi pulled me into his arms. I watched wide-eyed.

"No Kat. Please I want you more than you would know! Don't go with that bitch."

They began to claw at eachother again and I screamed, running out of the apartment. Tears flowed down my cheeks and I dialed my father. He would sort this out! Hopefully . . .

[Melina's POV]

We clawed at eachother, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Why Tobi?! WHY?!" I screamed at him.

"I don't know Melina! Because you're a drunk bitch who fucks guys behind my back?!"

I stopped at those words.

"You think I cheat on you?" I whispered.

He nodded and he went at me again. I ignored him and sat on the floor, putting my face in my hands.

"What baby what?" He asked.

"I have cheated on you...."I whispered through sobs.

"I know." He said.

He slid to the floor next to me and kissed my wet cheeks. I smiled at him and sighed.

"Why are we doing this?" I whispered.

"I don't know. We're both angry, frustrated and...it was the wrong time."

"Why did you kiss her? Or fuck her..." I asked quietly.

"We never fucked and we never will. Just a kiss and...I don't know why I did it. She's amazing and I couldn't resist."

I hung my head at his words. Maybe we should part ways? Would it be best if he went with my sister? Am I not good enough? I lied when I said I haven't cheated. In fact, I'm with a guy right now. I felt so bad, the guilt almost eating me but I liked other guys. Just how he liked my sister.

"T-Tobi...should we break up?"

He looked at me solemnly and took my hands. He kissed them lightly and we stared into eachothers eyes.

"Melina..."

[Kat's POV]

I saw my mother and father rushing up the stairs as they approached me. We all hurried to the room and I burst through the door to see Melina packing and Tobi sitting on the sofa quietly.

"You guys are over?" I asked.

They both nodded and smiled at eachother.

"It's best. I'm too into guys and he's too into you. But it's fine, I give you permission to date him and do whatever you want."

I ran forward to my sister and hugged her tightly. She smiled at me and my parents stood there, their mouths hanging to the floor. We just ignored them, laughing and talking about what we were going to do.

**********

Awwww sooo Kat gets the guy and Melina gets her freedom :3

XOXO