18. ?

If you reading this, I hope you have a great day. 💙

"Kylie, wake up" I heard Ski call me. "Mmhm" I said with my eyes closed.
"Wake up, we pose to leave today" he said. I put my feet down and checked the time on my phone.
"Can you even move?" I asked.
"Nah, they gotta help me up and you gotta dress me" he said.
I smiled. "My pleasure" I said, causing both of us to laugh.
"Imma go check on Kyrie" I said and walked out the door.

"Y'all ready to go already" I said with my face scrunched up. Yasmeen was helping Kyrie up and pulling his shirt down. "Hell yeah" Kyrie said as he grabbed some crutches.
"Ight well Imma go get ready" I said as I walked out the room.

"They ready to go" I said as the doctors helped Ski up. "Help me put my shirt on" he said. "You know you staying with us til you get better right?" I said as I grabbed his shirt.
"All my stuff at my hou-"
"I don't care, we'll drive there and get it" I said before he can continue.
"Alright mom" he said. I chuckled.
"We can leave now" Yasmeen said as she walked in the room. "Ight wait for us by the entrance" I told her as I grabbed my stuff.
"You sure you don't need me to carry you?" I asked Ski as we walked out the door.
"I'm not no bitch, and you can't even carry me" he said.

When we got outside, Jay's car was in front of the hospital. Nahmir got out to help Ski get in the back. Only Glizzy and Jay was here. I assumed Azia was waiting back at the house.
We stopped to get some Wendy's, then drove to Ski's house to get his stuff. I was suppose to go upstairs and fill a duffel bag up with his stuff.
Nahmir texted me as I walked into his house.

Nahmir🥇💙- you gonna be there
for the test right?
Read at 10:23

You- yeah, when ya going?
Read at 10:24

Nahmir🥇💙- going? I told them niggas deliver that shit
I ain't want to be in the same room with that bitch
Read at 10:25

You- Ight I'm guessing it's comin to the house, we going back there after this
Read at 10:26

Nahmir🥇💙- Ight thanks sis 💗
Read at 10:26

I looked up and observed Ski's house. I've never been here. He had real nice furniture, a big ass tv, and kept it clean. This nigga had like ten bags of cheetos on the kitchen counter.
I grabbed some and put it in the duffel bag as I made my way upstairs.
I slowly turned his room door knob and walked in. His bed wasn't made, and there was a pile of du-rags on the counter. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone to call him.

"Yeah" he said.
"I don't know what you want, clothes wise" I said.
"Just get me anything in my closet, and all of my du-rags and some hats" he said.
"Ight" I said before hanging up.

I got a napkin and walked in his bathroom. I took his toothbrush and wrapped it up with the paper. I folded up a few jeans and shirts, and put it in the duffel bag, followed by all of his du-rags.

He had a whole collection with every color.

Only a few hats could fit, so I held them in my hand so they wouldn't bend.
I locked the front door with the key he gave me, and made my way to the car.
"Thankkk you" He said in two different tones. "No problem" I said and sat besides him in the car.

Once we got to my house, we helped Kyrie and Ski get in. Azia was sitting down, leaning on the kitchen counter with a orange package in her hand. "It's here" she said to Nahmir as she waved it in the air.
"What's here" Ski said. No one answered. "Ski Imma Take you upstairs to lay down, then come down here for a few minutes" I said to change the subject.

Once I got him in my bed, I ran downstairs before they can open the results.
"Where's Cordae?" I said as I took a seat next to Glizzy and Jay. "He had some shit to do today" Jay said.

He's been real distant lately. Nahmir ripped open the package and took out the sheet of paper.

Azia sat there nervously with her face buried in her palms. Jay got up and went behind Nahmir to read the paper with him.

"Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah, you are- NOT THE FATHER" Jay said as he slapped Nahmir's back.

"My booooyyyyyy" Glizzy said and pieced him. Azia had a wide smile on her face and turned around to hug Nahmir.

"I told you shawty" He said as he hugged her. "I'm sorry for doubting you" she said.
I put both elbows on the table to hold my chin up. "Ayeeee" I said with all teeth showing.

After celebrating, I ran back upstairs and jumped on the bed next to Ski.
"Whatchuuudoing" I said. "What does it look like I'm doing" he said with an attitude as he put a Cheeto in his mouth. I grabbed the bag.

"It look like you being a dick to me" I said and popped on in my mouth. "Sorry, I just feel fuckin miserable like this, I can't do anything by myself" he said. "Don't worry, you gonna get better soon, we got to work on it" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Do that again" he said without moving. I leaned in and he moved his head so I would kiss him on the lips. "You sneaky mother fucker" I said and laid back down.

Both of us laughed.

"Where do you see yourself in ten years" I said as we dug into the Cheeto bag.
He cleared his throat. "Married to you, in a ni-"

I cut him off with a laugh. I wasn't expecting that. "The fuck is funny" he said.
"You joking right?" I said and sat up to cough. "Nah shawty, I wanna marry you" he said.

"You foreal foreal?" I said and turned back to look at him. "I don't call you wifey for no reason" he said. My eyes wandered to his body. "So when you gonna propose?" I said as I laid back down.

"I don't think you're suppose to know" he said with a laugh. His laugh made me laugh, cause it was one of them silent laughs where the person was dying.

"Ight well eat your Wendy's" I said and grabbed my drink from the drawer. He adjusted his posture and turned on the tv with the remote.

"What to put on Netflix" he said as he unwrapped a burger. "Uuuhh I don't know, I want to watch something scary" I said. He put on a movie called "Hush" and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I started thinking about Cordae. He always said he would marry me, and we would have kids with hazel eyes and curly hair. I had to remind myself to check up on him tomorrow, I kinda missed being close with him and talking to him regularly.

Ski said something and caught me off guard. "Huh?" I said and turned to face him. "I said why is this bitch living in the woods if she's def" he said. I laughed and put a french fry in my mouth.

We finished the movie and went on Youtube to watch funny videos for the rest of the night. He fell asleep after a couple of hours, so I did my nightly routine and joined him.

Ofc Nahmir wasn't gonna be the father, he ALWAYS pulls out lmfaoo. 😉😭