Why did Forth have to interrupt my moment? I'm loving the fact that I have Ming's hand in mine and that Ming doesn't seem to reject me, but he also doesn't show that he likes me either, yet. I need to get Ming to accept me and hopefully he will agree to be my boyfriend.

I reluctantly let go of Ming's hand and Shane huffs as he walks back down to Forth where the only open chair is left. I glance across the table at Ming and he flashes another big smile at me. Oh, I think my legs are getting wobbly. Ming's handsome face is more than I can take, and that smile is just too much for my longing heart. If I had my way, I would be jumping this table right now and devouring Ming's delicious lips in a smoldering hot kiss that will make him moan endlessly. Oh, just the idea of me attacking Ming is almost too much for my heart and my body which is happily enjoying the idea as I'm starting to get hard thinking about it. Now, I understand why Pha untucked his shirt earlier. I wish I would have thought about that myself. Well, at least I'll be seated, and I can carefully untuck my shirt too. No one needs to know that I'm getting excited.

As we all sit down, Shane growls at Forth, "Did you plan this? Why? To get on the good side of your new boyfriend?"

Forth chuckles, "Well, I did agree to this but that was before Ai'Beam finally accepted his feelings for me and he agreed to be my boyfriend."

Shane snorts, "Before N'Beam agreed to be your boyfriend? So, then with who?" Before Forth can even answer the question, Shane seems to have thought of something and he whips his head toward Pha and I, and hisses, "Let me guess. N'Forth planned this with you two." Shane points his finger towards Pha and then at me.

The look on his face is scary, and I don't know if I want to confess or deny it. I think either way, I'm going to be in trouble. Well, Pha and I will be in trouble. At least, I will have someone else to take the heat with me and I'm not totally alone.

As Shane glares at Pha and me, I slowly confess, "Okay, well, uhm, we caught Ai'Forth, uhm, when he, uhm, was leaving Ai'Beam's room the other night. Uhm, we kind of, uhm, begged for his help, uhm, in exchange for helping him, uhm, with Ai'Beam."

Pha seems to have more confidence as he boldly says, "So, Ai'Forth, Ai'Kit and I arranged to have the whole group come here tonight during our break to eat together and hopefully give each other a little time with the one that we like."

Shane is on the verge of screaming when the server came over to get our order. After we order, Forth tells her that we have to leave soon so he would appreciate it if they could rush our order. After looking back at the table, I think she is in a daze, she quickly agrees and we all flash her a big smile which she instantly blushes and nearly runs from the table. Well, maybe that was too much for her.

I'm hoping that little distraction has made Shane forget what he was asking, but my hope quickly fades as Shane immediately turns to Pha and I as soon as the server leaves. "Let me get this straight. N'Forth, N'Pha and N'Kit planned this meal together so that each of them could have a little time with the guy that they like, but N'Forth and N'Beam became official before the meal so now it is only for the other two." Shane turns to Beam and asks, "So, did you know about why they were having this meal? And if so, did you agree with them?"

Beam gulps and hesitantly replies, "Yes, I knew about it and, uhm, I agreed to help Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit to court N'Yo and N'Ming. Now, don't get mad. These guys are honestly head of heels in love with these two guys and I thought that they at least deserved a chance. I have never seen Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit fall for someone so fast before. Now, if N'Yo and N'Ming don't like Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit, I will help to pull these two back and not encourage their attempts anymore."

Just hearing Beam's words make me sad. What if Ming doesn't like me either? What am I going to do? I have fallen so hard that I think my heart will just shatter into a million pieces. Unconsciously, I'm holding my breath waiting anxiously to hear Ming's response. Oh, please, please, have Ming be willing to let me court him and try to make him my boyfriend. Please.