But I Still Love You

Jungkook ran leaving his friends behind again when their last class was dismissed, ignoring his hyung who's calling his name.

Jimin was waiting for him at BT Coffee Shop, he's been there for an hour now and he doesn't want Jimin to keep on waiting for another minute.

For a couple of days since Jimin's accident, they have been keeping this set up since the latter can't drive yet, but it was not a big deal for Jungkook.

In fact, he loves being with Jimin everyday, and even prayed that this won't last. He loves taking care of him, he enjoys looking after even with his personal matters. He doesn't feel tired of going from his unit to him just to attend to his needs.

Jungkook was sure that he'll catch him reading again his favorite LMS novel while having his now favorite matcha green tea coffee.

He was almost near the coffee shop when he saw Jimin talking to someone. They were sitting side-by-side, Jimin was laughing at the other's joke (he guessed).

Jungkook stops walking, he just stood there, watching Jimin and the guy from afar. His heart is breaking, he doesn't like what he is seeing now.

But Jungkook can't bear watching them when the guy put his arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulls Jimin closer to him. He felt like all his blood shoot up to his head.

Jungkook was almost running, he has to claim his man now. His eyes not leaving the two. Jungkook doesn't care bumping people in front of him, all he cared for was to get near Jimin.

His anger reached its fullest when the guy leaned on Jimin, their heads so close, then Jimin suddenly whispering something to the guy. Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he needs to calm himself, or else he'll throw punches to this guy.

And when he opened his eyes he saw that Jimin noticed his presence. He stand up and bid his friend goodbye and then hurriedly comes to him.

"Hi! Are you hungry?" Jimin asked him as usual, they always eat dinner before going home, but today, Jungkook was not in the mood. Jungkook just stares at Jimin blankly like he didn't hear anything, then started walking to the parking area.

Jimin noticed his coldness, he thought maybe because of school. He respected his silence and stopped bothering him. Jimin walked behind him without any word.

A deafening silence envelopes their ride going to their apartment, either of them dare to speak. When they reach the building, both heads to their respective units without a word.

Jungkook went straight to his bedroom and lay on his bed. His phone beeps, it's Dr. Yoongi again.

He has been sending him various questionnaiŕes about Jimin everyday. At first, they were just simple questions like: Did Jimin ate? What are the foods did he ate? What time did he sleep? How long did he slept? and the like, then it becomes weirder as days goes by that made Jungkook becomes suspicious of what is really there with Jimin.

From that moment, Jungkook started noting on his own and did not provide Dr. Yoongi his real observation. He started researching on his own about what must have been Jimin's real condition.

Jungkook has noted a lot of things which seems to be off with the old Jimin. He was also doubtful about his amnesia. Jungkook asked their family doctor about it and according to him amnesia caused by strong medication/treatment would not usually last long and would not actually affect one's personality, traits or preferences. In this case, Jimin's current condition becomes questionable to him.

Jungkook's deep thought was interrupted by the growling sound of his stomach. He glanced at his watch, it's seven in the evening, it makes sense why he's so hungry now. Then, he recalled that they didn't eat dinner yet. He thought that maybe Jimin too was also hungry already. Hurriedly he went to the restaurant at the ground floor of their building and ordered chicken, he also bought six bottles of soju.

Jungkook has already forgotten how bad his feelings was earlier, his concern for Jimin was on top now. He dialled Jimin's number and he has been calling him thrice already but Jimin was not answering his phone, it just kept on ringing.

Immediately, Jungkook went straight to Jimin's unit, opened its door with his spare key. Jimin's apartment was so quiet and dark, he was wondering where Jimin was. Jungkook switch on the lights and placed the bag of foods on the dining table, then he went to look for Jimin.

Jungkook was relieved to see Jimin sleeping in his room with his LMS novel placed on top of his chest. He was so worried a while ago. Jungkook let out a soft smile while watching him in his sleep.

Jungkook sat on the bed and stroke Jimin's hair. Jimin slowly moves with his touch then opens his eyes, he immediately smile when he saw Jungkook beside him.

"Hey, I brought some chicken and soju.", Jungkook softly spoke to the half sleep man on the bed and then holds Jimin's right hand and pulls him up.

Jungkook didn't let go of Jimin's hand until they reached the dining area. He pulled a chair and let him sit first before he helps himself sit across Jimin and they ate while chatting to each other. After their meal they stayed at Jimin's balcony where they drink the soju that Jungkook brought.

The night sky was beautiful, the moon was in full bloom and there were plenty of stars. The cold wind blows but they love it. They sat side-by-side to each other. Jimin's shoulders leaning on his chest.

Jungkook was busy watching the sky, he's fascinated on how beautiful it is, he did not noticed that Jimin has already emptied four bottles of soju, and now he's drunk and has already fallen asleep.

Jungkook let Jimin rest on his lap, he still want to stay and watch the sky. But his attention was caught by Jimin's wrist when his hand dropped and Jungkook picked it up.

There's something inscribed on his wrist, they are not tatoo with ink but something that looks like they are written under his skin. Jungkook touched them, he can't feel it, the skin with the inscription was smooth like the rest of his skin.

He lift Jimin's arm close to his eyes. "PJM001", Jungkook reads what was written. Jungkook get his cellphone and took pictures of Jimin's wrist at various angles and distance. And then, send them to Dr. Lee, their family doctor.

It's getting colder already so Jungkook decided to put Jimin to bed. He cleaned their mess first before he leaves Jimin's unit.

Jungkook can't sleep, he has a lot of questions in mind.