Jimin turned around and looked at him. "Let me get at least some clothes."

Jungkook nods in reply to Jimin's statement. Jimin stops at unit no. 113 and opens the door, leaving it unclosed because of Jungkook who stayed outside like a watchdog.

Jimin let out a deep sigh when he enters his unit. "It feels good to be home."  Then he saw foods in the dining table, he felt his stomach was protesting hard in hunger, so without looking back at those delicious foods, he went straight to his bedroom and rummage his closet.

He's looking for oversized clothes though he knew there's none, it's not his style. So he just pulled out some pairs of pajamas, shirts, pants and undies.

He was still putting them inside a bag when he heard Jungkook calling him out, "Jimin, the elevator.." and Jimin knew already what he was pointing out.

Hurriedly, he went outside his bedroom and run out of the apartment. Jungkook get the key from him and locked the door immediately, then they ran to the fire exit door, which happens to be the nearest possible place for them to hide.

Their guess was right, they heard Mrs. Park's voice, again talking over the phone. In unison, they let out a sigh, their eyes made contact and they laugh at each others action. But immediately covered their mouth, afraid to be caught in their hiding place.

When the voice of Mrs. Park cannot be heard anymore, Jungkook slowly opens the door and checked if they can go out now. He saw Mrs. Park as she closes Jimin's unit, now their path was clear.

Jungkook removed his baseball cap and carefully placed it in Jimin's head, making it sure that his face was almost hidden before they went out from their hiding place. Then he opened the fire exit door wide and quietly walked out.

Jungkook pulls Jimin's right hand and they walked closely hand-in-hand. Jungkook felt relieved and happy that Jimin, for the first time, did not protest and just followed him obediently.

Cautious as they pass Jimin's unit and then hurry up to reach Jungkook's place. They are thankful now as they enters Jungkook's nest without being caught.

"Jimin, this will be your room." Pointing to the guest room adjacent to his room. Jungkook opened it and revealed an elegant room, its wall painted with cream, it is not so big but has its own bathroom, it has a huge painting that hangs on the wall.

"You can change into something comfortable while I prepare for our food. Please feel free and at home. I'll call you when the food is ready." Jungkook placed his bag on the bed and then leave and closed the door.

Jungkook went to the kitchen, he'll cook something that is easy to prepare, it's late already and he's very hungry now and maybe Jimin too feels the same.

He's preparing to boil some water for the ramyeon when he heard a loud scream, he knew it was Jimin. Jungkook turned off the stove and ran to Jimin's room.

Jungkook knocks before he opened the door. He saw Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed, his right arm and head tangled on his shirt's sleeves, exposing half of his stomach.

Jungkook let out a soft laugh at the scene and then he comes closer to Jimin to help him out. Jungkook kneels down in front of Jimin and he can't help but gulp at the closer sight of Jimin's bare abs. 

His eyes fixed on them, Jungkook shrugged himself, and reminded himself that he must help Jimin now.

Jungkook lift Jimin's shirt, he's only an inch apart from Jimin now, his face getting warm as their skin touches one another.

He untangled Jimin's right arm first and then his head. Jimin's chest are now exposed in front of him and he enjoys the sight of it, he almost loose his mind and was so tempted on touching them. Thank god Jungkook was able to control himself.

Jungkook let out a soft sigh before he slowly took the shirt off completely through Jimin's left arm, careful not to hurt it.

Unconsciously, Jungkook bites his lips as he looks at Jimin's bareness.

"I'll help you get dressed." Jungkook pulls Jimin's bag closer to them and opened it. He noticed that Jimin's shirt were all small and body fit.

"Do you mind if I let you borrow my oversized shirts? We'll get in trouble putting your shirt on if we use yours."

Jimin nods as response to him. Jungkook pulls the blanket and wrapped it around Jimin before he leave to get one of his shirt in his room.

Jungkook leans on the door and let out a deep sigh when he entered his room, looks of happiness written all over his face. He even clasp his chest with his both hands. He's still in love with him. He's sure of it.. he won't deny the fact that his heart still beats fast in front of Jimin and he keeps stuttering when talking to him.