9.

Should I start doing p.o.v's ? Lmk please

It's been a week since I've gotten out the hospital. Cordae and I discussed that we shouldn't try anything until I remember what happened.

"Bestfriend you should get this one" Cordae said, holding up a black bikini.
"No, the red one looks better" Azia said and held it up to my chest.
"Black compliments her skin tone though" Cordae said as he leaned on a rack.
"Nahmir come here" Azia said with her arms crossed.
"Jay, Yasmeen come here please" Cordae said.
"Which one do you think would look better on her?" Azia said.
"Black", "Black" Jay and Yasmeen said.
"Man I don't know" Nahmir said.
"Fine" Azia said and went back to finding herself a bathing suite.
Once we got back to my house, every one got ready for the pool party.
Yasmeen, Azia, and I got dressed in my room while the boys were welcoming the guests.
"How do I look" I said, placing my hand on my hip.
"You would've looked better in the red bathing suite" Azia said as she looked at me through my mirror and applied her lip gloss.
"Bitch you look like a snaaackkkk" Yasmeen said.
"All of us do" Azia said while recording us in the mirror.
All of us walked downstairs to a full house, loud music, and snacks everywhere.
"Heyy I haven't seen you guys since that party" Asian doll said while approaching us.
All of us greeted her and went around to the back of the house to sit by the pool.
The eye candy in this house was ridiculous I said to myself as I exited the house.
"Take a picture of me real quick" I said to Yasmeen and accidentally bumped into someone behind me.
"Sorry" I said, while turning around to see Black Chyna.
Damn every one was at this party.
"It's okay pretty" she said as Jay gripped her waist. I found a place to take the photo and posted it on the gram.
I felt someone's eyes on me and glanced to my right. He was brown skin, had on a light blue du-rag and a hat on.
What was the point of wearing both of them. I looked back down, hoping he would stop looking at me.
After about 6 seconds, I side eyed him to see if he was still looking.
He had tattoos on his face and his du-rag was tied to the side instead of the back of his head.
Oooh shit that's ski mask the slump god I thought to myself and gave him a more comfortable stare.
My phone buzzed mid way through our stare down so I decided to check my Instagram post.

Liked by lil.yas, blackchyna, and 917 others.
Ay.Kylie_ Look like I'm going for a swim 🤫💧
BagtalkKyrie- 💉
lil.yas- 😍😍
asian.doll- 💜
View all 888 comments

I was gonna open my mouth and say something to ski to break the ice, then I noticed Cordae, Nahmir, and Kyrie running over towards Azia, Yasmeen, Asian doll and I.
Kyrie pushed Yasmeen into the water, followed by Nahmir pushing Azia and Asian doll with both arms.
My life flashed before my eyes as I started to run around the pool, trying to avoid Cordae.
I stopped running as the visions started to come back to me. It came at me so fast. Taymoor calling my name out at the restaurant, then the group chat messages and me bashing some girl face into a glass table after seeing her and Cordae.
My thoughts were cut off when Cordae picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"No, seriously Cordae I think I remember now" I said but he didn't hear me.
He threw me into the pool with all his force.
I kicked my way back up, pissed. I got out the pool and walked into the house to get a towel from my room. "Ouuu you in trouble" I heard Jay tell Cordae. "Leave them alone" I heard chyna playfully tell him.
Sooo much shit was going through my mind. Boii he was lucky I already forgave him before I even knew what he did. I walked through the crowd of people and ran up the steps to my room to sit there for a couple of minutes.
Things were going well with us and I didn't want to ruin it so I didn't know how to feel.
Not even 2 minutes later, I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said while staring at the door to see who it was.
It was ski. He slowly closed the door behind him before he spoke.
"You good shawty" He said as he leaned his head against the door.
I crossed my legs while talking to him. "Yeah just wasn't in the mood" I said with a soft voice.
"You most definitely wasn't just 'not in the mood'" he said with quotation hand gestures.
"You look like you real life hated that nigga for a second" he added with a laugh.
I laughed with him.
"Well if you must know Stokeley, hi-"
"Woah, call me ski" he said while cutting me off.
I cleared my throat. "If you must know... STOKELEY" I tried saying with a louder voice and a straight face. "Him and I are kinda a thing, but we're not. Well not any more, a lot of things happened it's confusing" I said to him.
He strolled over and sat besides me.
"Well you fine as fuck so I don't know what could be so confusing" he said while looking at me.
His eyes made me uncomfortable. Not that I didn't like it, I didn't want to like it.
"I- uuhh thank you, we should go back to the pool I only came in here for a towel" I said, heading for the door. He followed me as I walked outside my room.
On the way out, Kyrie grabbed me by my arm and eyed down ski. "You good" he asked.
"Yeah this a nice party" I said, letting myself go from his grip.
"Wassup ski" he said. I walked out the door as he dapped him up.
"Where you went, I been watching yo phone the whole time" Cordae asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Looking for a towel cause you wanted to drop me in the pool, but I gotta talk to you about something" I said, leading him to a private area where we could sit down.
"Everything alright mamas?" he said with a concerned look.
" 'dae I remember what happened" I said.
"So what do you think we should do" he said.
"Well you were the one that said we should take a break, so... friends with benefits?" I said while tilting my head. "You just can't get enough of me huh" he said with a smile.
His smile was so adorable.
"Shut up boy, we gon finish talking about this later" I said while gettin up to go back to the pool. He smacked my ass and said "Aight sexy", causing me to grin.
As I'm laying down, my phone buzz. I picked it up to look at the notification.

"theslumpgod sent you a message"

Today at 5:58

theslumpgod- I lost my number shawty, can I have yours? 😩

You- Put down the Hennessy Stokeley.
Seen

theslumpgod- lmao I'm not capping, and call me ski!

You- Ask me when you not drinking 💀
Seen

theslumpgod- say that

I looked up from my phone to roll my eyes at him from across the pool.
I swam for a couple of hours then decided I was done for the day. Once I got upstairs, I took a shower then put on a change of clothes. After an hour, Yasmeen and Azia came in to change their clothes.
"The party's done already" I asked them. "What you mean already, that was like 7 hours" Yasmeen said as she walked inside my bathroom. "Right, I got tired of being out there" Azia said.
After both of them were done, they hugged me good bye so Nahmir and Kyrie could take them home.
Cordae walked in as they walked out. "Give me a kiss good bye" he said to me as I sat there hugging my knees.
"Muahh" I said while giving him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he hugged me.
"Thats enough, you gon' break my spine" I said, pushing him off of me.
"I did it before" he said with a smile while on his way out.
"Text me" I yelled, while smiling at his joke.

*couple hours later*

I decided to go on social media since I couldn't sleep. Kyrie wouldn't allow me to take a sleeping pill since what happened.

"theslumpgod sent you a message"

Today at 3:13

theslumpgod- active I see

You- 💀💀💀
Seen

theslumpgod- I still want your number shawty

You- You were serious 🤨
Seen

theslumpgod- Yes, now hand it over 🙄

You- what we gonna talk about
Seen

theslumpgod- why you so difficult

You- 954-876-2186.
Seen

theslumpgod- thanks for your cooperation.

•••
"Message from 9294626635"

I clicked on the notification and it brought me to iMessage.

9294626635- So why you up at this time
And what you want your contact name to be?
Read at 3:17

You-I couldn't sleep, and you pick
Read at 3:18

StokeleyDokeley🧡- Ight what's mine
Read at 3:18

You- "StokeleyDokeley🧡"
Read at 3:18

StokeleyDokeley🧡- 😑
Read at 3:19

You- ?
Read at 3:19

StokeleyDokeley🧡- Change it to "DaddySki🧡"
Read at 3:19

You- Lmfaooo boy you funny.
Read at 3:19

StokeleyDokeley🧡- I'm dead ass
Read at 3:19

You- This talk was nice, gn tho.
Read at 3:20

StokeleyDokeley🧡- Ight good night Kylie

I left him on seen and eventually fell asleep.

Y'all think something gonna happen between them?
Comment below if you want something to happen. 🤣