***

Pha POV

Forth and I walk off to the side, so the trainers can come in and begin working with everyone to teach them the dance routine. I glance over at Yo and it appears that he is playing with his phone. What is he doing? I turn to Forth and quickly ask, "Is N'Yo playing with his phone? Why isn't he paying attention?"

Forth looks over at Yo and instantly chuckles. "That kid. What am I going to do with him? He doesn't want to be the moon for his facility so since his seniors refused to let him out of the competition, it appears that he is going to sabotage himself by not paying attention. I'll fix this."

Forth walks over and says something to the leader who then nods his head yes. What is he doing? Forth walks up to Yo and I can tell by Forth's posture that he is scolding Yo. When Forth is done, Yo pouts but collects himself and begins paying attention. What is that look in Yo's eyes? I really don't like the way Yo looks at Forth. I can't put my finger on it, but I really don't want Forth talking to Yo again. I know I can't stop them from talking because they are friends, but I have to do something.

As Forth walks back to me, he looks at me a little confused and then asks, "Did I do something wrong, Ai'Pha? Why are you glaring at me?"

Shoot! I didn't even realize that I was. Man, I can't seem to control my emotions now. I have never had this problem before. I'm usually able to keep my emotions in check but since I've seen Yo, I can't seem to keep anything under control.

I sigh and quickly say, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was doing that. Sorry."

Forth chuckles at me. "Are you upset that I went to talk to N'Yo? Or is it something else?"

I hesitate but I guess he already knows that I like Yo, so I guess this won't be a surprise and Forth isn't one to go around telling people other people's secrets. I slowly say, "I didn't like how N'Yo was looking at you."

Forth seems a little surprised but then he confesses. "N'Yo just admires me. That is all. N'Ming told me once that N'Yo sees me as his idol or something like that. That is why I had to tell him to stop goofing around and pay attention. Otherwise, he was going to go through the whole competition like that and he would probably anger his facility, and I don't want him to get bullied because he purposely threw the competition."

I'm a little stunned. Did Forth just say that Yo thinks of him as an idol? Does that mean that Yo has a crush on him, too? Often, people have secret crushes on their idols. Oh, this isn't good. My competition is Forth, and he is already Yo's idol. What am I going to do to win Yo over? I can't lose him before I even get him. I have to think of something and fast.

Forth must sense what I'm thinking because he suddenly waves his hand in front of himself and says, "Hey, I like someone else. Don't even think that I'm going to try and fight you for him. Not only that, he doesn't like me. He only idolizes me and from what N'Ming has told me, N'Yo would like to be like me. Something about being handsome and cool, but I don't remember exactly."

Oh, that is a relief. I was afraid that I had already lost before I even had a chance to fight. Wait! Did Forth just say that he has someone that he likes. Maybe, I can use that to my advantage. If I help him with whoever he likes, then maybe he will help me with Yo.

I slowly tilt my head and smirk. "Ai'Forth, let's make a deal. You help me with N'Yo and I'll help you with whoever you like. Okay."

Forth's amusement about my misunderstanding is slowly getting replaced with doubt. Why would he be doubting what I say or is it something else? Well, I don't know who it is that he likes but it could have something to with that person. Maybe the person he likes is already in a relationship and he know that he has no chance or that he doesn't want to break them up.

I can't help but to wait anxiously for his response. I really want him to say yes but I'm not going to force him either.

Forth slowly says, "Sorry, Ai'Pha. I don't think I can do that. I will help when I can, but I already know that the person that I like would never like me, so it wouldn't help me at all. Plus, I don't want to get N'Yo and N'Ming mad at me for helping someone to court N'Yo if he doesn't want to be courted. I will give you this little tip, N'Yo has never been on a date or in any relationship. He is innocent and if you try to move too fast, you will scare him away."

What? Yo has never been in a relationship before. Does that mean that he is just like me and is still holding his V-card? Oh, I think it does. Just with that knowledge, my lower half begins to react, and I can feel my pants getting a little tighter. Thank goodness, I have already pulled out my shirt. This would be really embarrassing if everyone could see that I'm getting aroused. Well, at least they don't know that it is because I'm thinking about Yo and me being his first. Wait! Am I already jumping to wanting to have sex with him? Yes, I am, and my body loves the idea. I quickly shake my head trying to get those thoughts out of there before I completely embarrass myself.

Forth is watching me and chuckles. "You better not be thinking about trying to get into N'Yo's pants. If so, I will be a major road block. I want N'Yo to fall in love with someone and to have a serious relationship and not just let the first guy who has the hots for him have his way with him. So, if that is what you are thinking, you better stop it now. Plus, you will have to go through P'Shane who is like N'Yo's bodyguard. P'Shane is a lot tougher to go through than me, so be careful."

I guess I'm going to have to become friends with Shane at the same time I'm trying to get Yo to go out with me. This makes it a little more challenging, but I know that I can do this too. I have never wanted someone like I want Yo. He gives me goosebumps just by being near me and I haven't even talked to him yet.

I quickly turn to Forth and I nearly get down on my knees and beg but at the last minute, I decide that I wouldn't beg to that extreme. "Ai'Forth, you have to help me. I have to talk to N'Yo. I won't ever have a chance to go out with him if I can't talk to him. Please."

Forth smiles and teasingly says, "Well, I will help you to meet Yo. I honestly want to see if he will like you or not first. Then it will be up to you."

I immediately jump, and I almost hug Forth, but I think he knew what I was going to do, and he suddenly puts his arm out to hold me back.  Instantly, I have a brilliant smile plastered across my face and I don't think that I could be any happier than I am right now. This is great news. I'm going to meet Yo soon. 

Posted July 30, 2018