"Who the fuck is this!" Aiden yelled pointing at the girl named Jasmine and glaring at his mother,

"Aiden this is your new wife Jasmine" his mother said with a big smile on her face acting as if I wasnt here.

My heart clenched tightly. Did Aiden know about this? Did he not want me like I knew from the beginning? Dont be silly Julia he just said who is this so he couldnt of known!

But what if he falls in love with her and lets go of me and I am all alone. Julia stop being self concious Aiden loves you he would never do that.

"No that is not my wife! I am already engaged" he said gripping onto my hand tightly and showing off the rings on our left hands.

"Oh jesus christ Aiden you cant marry that!" His mother yelled throwing her hands up in the air and glaring at me like I just killed someone she loved.

"And why the hell not?!" Aiden screamed at her holding onto my hand tighter making a small whimper escape my lips.

He turned to me sloghtly and his eyes soften as he released my hand a little bit and rubbed his thumb over my palm. I smiled at him before he turned around liking the sparks that erupted from my palm and spreaded out throughout my body.

"Because do you see her!" His mother yelled pointing an accusing finger at me and sent me a disgusting look.

I just looked away and back at the Jasmine girl who seemed to be silent the whole time, I thought when I looked over there she would be just standing there dumbly twilirng her hair around.

Boy was I wrong.

She was sending me the death glare making a throat cutting motion as if it might actually kill me. Jeez was everyone around me turnig evil or...?

"What is wrong with her?! She is perfect!" He yelled at her sending a smile towards my way making me blush fiercly and my heart jump in my chest.

Dianna laughed it wasnt bubbly and light ussually like my mothers or like Aidens when I do something weird. It was more like a sour or bitter laugh like the taste in your mouth you get when you see someone you dislike.

"Obviously she isnt! She is not even beta female worthy, she is clumsy I saw her walk in heels before. She has messy hair and no posture at all, her face looks like a childs face and her fashion is absolutely horrible I mean all I ever see her wear is sweaters and jeans with the same old fucking shoes. Do you really think that, that is perfect?" She said looking at her son with so much pity I could scoop it up and give it to the greiving and they would still have extra.

Aiden let go of my hands as his fists clenched at the side and his eyes switched from bright blue to dark blue. His jaw clenched and hairs poked from his skin, not the kind of hairs we normally have on our arms or head the ones that cover your body when you shift.

"You mother fucker" Aiden growled his voice becoming deeper as his eyes got darker and hair kept sprouting.

I dont know what to do! They say mates can calm down the wolf, but I dont know what to do. Do I pet him and call him a good boy?

Oh god Julia you are something

Oh shut up Spark!

Spark is my wolf btw.

"Oh Aiden no need for names here cause if it were going at far I would say Julia fits more into the nerd category" Jasmine spoke up after just death threating me in the corner,

"Or maybe bitch would work too after all you are a female mutt" his mother said sneering at me as she just had to add on to Jasmines remarks.

I didnt realize this would affect me until I felt a wet substance streaking down my cheek, I lifted my hand and wiped at it looking at the glistening tears that ran down my finger tips.

Aiden turned towards me as if sensing that I was crying and right when he saw me his eyes softened, but a growl escaped his lips.

"You bastard!" Aiden roared making the room shake and Jasmine's eyes widen in surprise.

He didnt stay much longer as his wolf took over and he ran out of the house door and away from the house,

I turned towards the two woman standing there with a smirk on their face as they looked at me with glareful eyes. They had won they have made me cry and Aiden so mad that he ran off.

Tears still slipping down my cheeks I walked up to them slowly yet angrilly probably not looking like the hulk or anything like that.

"How dare you treat Aiden and me like that you are no mother you are a fucking coward! You shouldnt even be considered as a mom or a person at all!" I seethed at her then pointed to the blonde bimbo to my left.

"And you how fucking dare you say those things to me!" I yelled making her flinch back a bit, but then adjust herself keeping the smirk on her face.

"Why you deserve it skank!" She said making an annoying laugh.

I had enough of people calling me names and making fun of me! I had ENOUGH!

I pulled my fist back and smashed it right into her nose making her neck snap back with a sickening crack as she grabbed onto the wall for support.

"Bitch" I muttered under my breathe as I ran out the same door Aiden left in.

Where did he go?

I followed the big paw prints that lead into the bag yard were there was a forest like every other powerful wolfs house had.

"Aiden?" I yelled as i entered the forest that kept getting darker and darker, as the sun was setting about now.

Usually a wolf doesnt get cold, but like I said earlier in the beginning I am a small wolf not as small as Penelope though, but still small meaning I get cold easilly.

"Shit" I stuttered out trying to warm up my body by rubbing my hands up and down my arms,

Before I couod get another sound out a big figure stepped infront of my vision, yes I was a werewolf and I shoudo be able to see since I have sharp vision, but for some odd reason I needed glasses to see better.

What I could see now was a furry blob of black fur.

"Aiden?" I asked hoping to god it was him, with a small yip I knew it was him.

A flood of relieve coursed through my veins as I ran up to the huge dog and snuggled into his neck the familiar scent hitting my nose with a hint of forest.

'Love why dont you change?' A voice whispered in my mind it wad thicker then Aidens so it must be his wolfs.

Of course it is you ding dong!

Jesus christ spark shush!

Blue eyes looked into my brown ones as I could see the begging in them and I argued with Spark for a bit before I caved in.

I rushed behind a tree yelling at Aiden or his wolf who ever was in control for trying to peek on me when I was stripping of my clothes not wanting them to get shredded.

Soon after goldish caramel hair started sprouting and my bones shifted around snapping into another place as a small whimper escaped my lips.

I havent shifted in what seems like a year, and I probably have. What scared me most was what Aiden would think of my wolf.

I am quite rare they call me the aurum, et lupus which is latin for gold wolf, nothing is really special about my wolf just the color mostly is rare.

My eyes now were nothing like my human eyes they were caramel close to my fur color, but a little more brighter.

I stepped out from behind the tree and right away came face to face I mean muzzle to muzzle with Aiden. His eyes widened and his mouth opened as if he thought he could talk, so he closed his mouth.

'Kitten you are beautiful' his wolf breathed out as he circled me his eyes scanning over me with his tail wagging vicously.

'Whats your name?' I asked my smallish wolf head tilting to the side as I sat myself down against the cool ground, my feet digging into the soft dirt.

'My name is Midnight'